Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Their actions will only drive more people to vote for Trump.

I watched him last night and he was on FIRE!!

He bitch slapped the dems, adam shiftless, pelousy, the squad , this new witch hunt and one of the best lines was , The only thing biden is good at was kissing obama's ass!
    doesn't sound like a man who is ready to throw in the towel and resign. The dems have never dealt with a President who fights back like President Trump does
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And if you're paying attention, Obama is staying far, far away from Biden. What is that telling you?

Maybe Trump is wrong and Biden didn't do such a good job of kissing his ass?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Found this today...

This will get worse...

Unsurprisingly, not everyone was happy with the presidentís appearance, but one anti-Trump protester took their disdain to a shocking level.

ďDave Carlson, a salesman in Minnesota, was sharing why he donates to President Trumpís campaign when a protester openly spat in his face and kept walking by,Ē Vice News reported.

That outlet, which is certainly no defender of Trump, was interviewing the soft-spoken conservative as he stood calmly wearing the campaign hat of the president and answering a reporterís questions.

Without provocation, a political opponent spat on the manís face at nearly point-blank range.

The "Tolerant" Leftist scum strikes again.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I feel sorry for Trump.

He's the only president that people have ever attempt to impreach (Bush, Obama, and Clinton go what?)

He's the only one who ever got protested.

He can't withdraw troops from protecting people without being protested (while protecting oil. That's TRUMP, not something the military advisers wanted).

He can't be the world's biggest piece of shit asshole without somebody protesting.

He will get my sympathy when he leaves the WH for good.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I feel sorry for Trump.

He's the only president that people have ever attempt to impreach (Bush, Obama, and Clinton go what?)

He can't withdraw troops from protecting people without being protested (while protecting oil. That's TRUMP, not something the military advisers wanted).

He can't be the world's biggest piece of shit asshole without somebody protesting.

Still talking shit age does nothing for you.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Still talking shit age does nothing for you.

It didn't do anything for Trump either.

Today, I'm having trouble finding my filter.

I've been staying away because I'm sorry to say that to a point (not as bad as years ago, but still bad), the bitch is back. I wish she wasn't. I'll keep going to church and working on it. Sorry. Meanwhile, here's a video of the song that keeps going through my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhyuj7Qdcz8

It didn't do anything for Trump either.

Today, I'm having trouble finding my filter.

I've been staying away because I'm sorry to say that to a point (not as bad as years ago, but still bad), the bitch is back. I wish she wasn't. I'll keep going to church and working on it. Sorry. Meanwhile, here's a video of the song that keeps going through my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhyuj7Qdcz8
    That song always reminded me of Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by Tecate; 10-25-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I feel sorry for Trump.

President W. Bush was most certainly protested and hated. Impeachment was discussed (mostly by the complete crackpot left) but Bela Pelosi "took it off the table".

And President Clinton was indeed impeached.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender