I love Star Trek. The whole notion that we survive the mess we see the world in now and actually get to go for drinks on the moon and take a quick spin around Jupiter for fun is just a warm and fuzzy concept.

The show became part of our cultural DNA and the stars of the show went on to successful careers in other areas. Leonard Nimoy, A.K.A. Mr. Spock, was one of these Trek stars that found other things to do while not on the bridge of the Enterprise.

Nimoy hosted a fantastic show called “In Search Of…from 1978 until 1982 and it covered a wide range of topics that were explored. Material such as, is there a bigfoot, UFO’s, and the lost city of Atlantis were some of its episodes.

They also, in May of 1978, covered something according to their IMDb page called “In Search Of… The Coming Ice Age”. Of course, with all the interest in climate change and the 1.5-degree shift of getting warmer and all of us dying in less than 12 years ( Not my words ask A.O.C. Ocasio-Cortez says the world will end in 12 years. She is absolutely right.) I was absolutely intrigued.
https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/201...-ice-age-now./