1. #1 Schiff Says Secret Testimony Aimed at Keeping Trump in the Dark 
    link

Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (37,376 posts)

Schiff Says Secret Testimony Aimed at Keeping Trump in the Dark

(Bloomberg) -- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff defended holding testimony behind closed doors in the impeachment inquiry he’s heading up against President Donald Trump, likening this phase of the investigation to a “grand jury.”

“We want to make sure that we meet the needs of the investigation and not give the president or his legal minions the opportunity to tailor their testimony and in some cases fabricate testimony to suit their interests,” the California Democrat said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Schiff said they may call some or all of the witnesses to return to testify in public later, though that might not include the whistle-blower who triggered the impeachment fight in the first place.

While Trump and some of his Republican allies have hoped to unmask the official and question him or her, Schiff said his priority now is to protect the whistle-blower and said they don’t need the person’s testimony to find out what happened on the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...MP6?li=BBnb7Kz

Meaning Democrats are acting like fascist Dictators who work to get rid of their opponents or rivals by meeting in secret. fabricating lies, and refuse to allow them to defend themselves with competent attorney's, or allow it and then do what their plan was to get rid of him/her.

THIS is their wet dream of how to wield "power" when they get it.

They've made it clear that this IS the way they will act if they are in power with the Presidency and congress.

The Velveteen Ocelot (75,477 posts)

1. What's going to stop that tool Devin Nunes from snitching?
    jaysunb (11,167 posts)

2. Yeah, but there are republicans on the committee. Nt

Garrett78 (8,862 posts)

3. That is the problem. Guarantee they're relaying everything to the White House.
    Nothing says JUSTICE like keeping all testimony and your accusations secret so the target of your hate cannot mount a defense.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

This is the only way the Democrats can mount a coup.

They can't talk the Military and the Police into doing it; the Left has told them too many times that they hate the Military's and Cops' guts.

And I don't think their boo boo ninjas , ANTIFA could over throw the country; you need a little more then cement milkshakes and bicycle chains and using Mom's basement as a command post.

" Keep the noise down, I'm trying to watch Gilligan's Island on MeTV. "

" Mom! We trying to over throw America and make Hillary Empress."

" Alright, just don't make a mess. "
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Is this ethical?

Is this legal?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Is this ethical?

Is this legal?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Doesn’t matter, they’re dims.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

If these folks ever get power we will officially become a Banana Republic.

PS We're almost there now. I'll be sure Friday when I see the "thick as a telephone book" FISA report from the IG.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    PS We're almost there now. I'll be sure Friday when I see the "thick as a telephone book" FISA report from the IG.
    We’re all tired of waiting. Hopefully, the wait will be worth it. If/when it happens, the left is going to blow their fucking stack. They’ll take to the streets in short order.

And after that, nothing happens. Maaaaybe one or two scapegoats get indicted, but the vast majority of these people will get off with not even a stern warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
    And after that, nothing happens. Maaaaybe one or two scapegoats get indicted, but the vast majority of these people will get off with not even a stern warning.
    As much as I hate to admit it, you are probably right. And if that’s the case, our nation is gone...