1. #1 I did something naughty today 
    link

Wanna be fascists are immature stupid as well.

kimbutgar (11,246 posts)

I did something naughty today

Went to a family day for airline employees with my husband and sister and they had this emergency vehicle that we got to tour the inside of the command center. It was fascinating seeing all the controls and as we were exiting I see on the white board tv channels written on the board and the number three one was One America news after that was cnn, fox, msnbc. I pointed it out to my husband and while pointing at it “accidentally” wiped out the channel number.

It kind of pissed me off that as a taxpayer someone who is supposed to protect us watches that awful propaganda network while providing emergency services.

It's really none of the jack*sses business what they watch.

And really. How hard is it going to be for them to write that channel number on the white board again?

But to the DUmmies this is a big coup. How brave and patriotic she is. gag.

Three years you couldn't have predicted the immature, intolerant, priggish arrogance that the jack*sses have descended into if you tried. As bad as they were then they are even more vindictive, childish and unhinged.

bluestarone (6,839 posts)

3. You're wrong

You did something AWESOME today!!
    appalachiablue (21,543 posts)

4. Good on you. 'One America News' launched in 2013

and isn't it a shame that there isn't another TV news choice leaning to the center left and left side.

(Wiki). One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[3] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[4][5] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[6][7][8] The channel is pro-Trump.[6][9] Both Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have said that the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[7][10] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network
    hmanne (90 posts)

5. Naw, you didn't do anything naughty today,

you did something righteous today.
    FoxNewsSucks (1,207 posts)

6. That is PATRIOTIC behavior,

NOT naughty!
    Polybius (1,781 posts)

12. Did you wipe our Fox too or just One America?

On the plus side, whoever watches those channels have some diversity: Two right-wing propaganda channels and two good ones.
    kimbutgar (11,246 posts)

16. Just One America I was tempted to " accidentally" smudge fox but I moved on to not get caught.

My husband was surprised I did it!
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Not exactly a Doug Bulna prank. Pretty pathetic, in fact.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Childish, just like Doug was.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Reminds me of that DUmbass a few years back who changed the channel at work, then hid the remote control so no one could watch Fox News.

Then bragged about on DU and got his weedy little ass fired.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

A simple victory for a simple mind...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

IMHO
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault