1. #1 An Open Letter to Bill Barr 
    link

Jack*ss Nance lectures William Barr about Christianity.

Jack*ss Nance self righteously declares that she with her belief in baby killing, covering up CORRUPTION by Hillary and Biden, championing, encouraging and promoting every sexual perversion is " truth telling, honesty and Godly" and Bill Barr isn't.

Of course we know that this is nothing more than jack*sses USING the bible as a weapon. If they think that is God's intent for the bible they know nothing about God.

NanceGreggs (24,919 posts)

An Open Letter to Bill Barr

TO: William P. Barr – (R), Hypocrite, Liar, and Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire

RE your comment: ”This is not decay. This is organized destruction. Secularists and their allies have marshalled all the forces of mass communication, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion & traditional values."

I agree with you that what is happening in our country is not decay. It is in fact organized destruction – and that destruction has been planned and carried out by Donald Trump, his corrupt cronies, and the spineless sycophants in the Republican party who have enabled his every crime..

Our country has traditional values – values which the Trump administration is systematically trying to destroy. Those values include honesty and truth-telling

They include welcoming strangers to our shores. They include embracing diversity, respecting the rights of others, and equality before the law.

You, sir, hold yourself as a devout Catholic. Exactly where do you find Christian values in locking children in cages, or treating fellow human beings like animals? Where do you find Jesus’ message in demonizing people of colour, people of different faiths, people of different sexual orientations?

What is the Christian principle behind abandoning our allies, knowing they will be slaughtered as a result? What is the Christian principle that underpins the gutting of social programs that feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, and care for the sick, as Jesus himself admonished his followers to do?

(JACK*SS HYPOCRISY NEVER ENDS)

It is not ‘secularists’ who have engaged in “an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values." It is you and your ilk, hypocrites who lie, cheat and steal in order to attain political power. It is you and your fellow Republicans who have assaulted our nation’s deeply-held values, and continue to do so.

Quite frankly, I am amazed that you have the balls to stand on a stage and hurl such accusations at others, given that you lack the courage to stand up to your lying, pussy-grabbing “pResident” and instead enable his unbridled attacks on our own nation and its people.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” – does that ring a bell, Mr. Holier-Than-Everyone Catholic? You have repeatedly used your position to bear false witness against Joe Biden and his son. You bore false witness when you blatantly lied about the contents of the Mueller report. And you continue to bear false witness in furtherance of a “pResident” whose own lies are now of a number that staggers the imagination.

The time-honoured phrase among Christians used to be What would Jesus do? Do you really believe that Jesus would traumatize innocent children by taking them from their parents and jailing them? Do you honestly believe that Jesus would label all black and brown people as disease-ridden rapists, drug dealers, and violent criminals? Do you think Jesus would look at the plight of the Kurds and say fuck ‘em, let them all die?

If you do believe any of those things, sir, it’s apparent that the price of your Baltimore Catechism was wasted money. You are no more of a Christian than you are an honest man.

I look forward to the day – which, in case you haven’t noticed, is drawing nigh – when you so-called “Christians” will be called to account for using your religious beliefs as a shield behind which you hide, while destroying our country’s values, and the values that every true Christian holds sacrosanct.

I am just one American among millions who will rejoice when you spineless hypocrites are exposed for what you are – mealy-mouthed sycophants who have used your political positions to further the horrific agenda of a treasonous “pResident” who has colluded with our enemies, embraced murderous despots, and personally enriched himself while decimating the country he swore an oath to serve and protect.

At this point, Mr. Barr, I would advise you to examine your conscience, confess your sins, and resolve to sin no more. It might save you from the wrath of God – but it won’t save you from having to face your crimes, and suffer the consequences thereof.

Yours in Christ (if you even remember who that is),
    --- Nance Greggs
    Democrats are nothing but arrogant PIGS who lie, lie, lie and then lie some more and then they're so effing stupid that they think people believe their lies. That is what got them President Trump, and now they think doubling down and doing the same thing will get them a different result.

So Nance thinks this little screed is "Christian"?

She thinks all the lies by her and the Democrats are "honesty and truth telling"?

She thinks that covering up Hillary and Biden's corruption is "Christian"?

She thinks Schitt Azz LYING during a congressional hearing about what President Trump said during a phone call is "honesty and truth telling" and "not bearing false witness"?

She thinks that trying to take out a legitimately elected President because they think they're entitled to power even when they lose is "Christian" and "honesty and truth telling"?

Jack*ss hypocrisy never ends.

And Barr? If he's doing his job he's exposing the Democrat's corruption and crime, which is one more thing this little screed is about.

Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Nance, no one but your fellow
    DUmmies cares a "smidgen" about
    what you think. So pour yourself
    another drink and bask in your fellow
    DUmmies glow as they high five your
    screed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I think it’s a shame that we wasted two years having Foghorn Leghorn (Jeff Sessions) for an AG. “Well, boy, I say, I say, I recuse myself so I don’t get Arkancided.”