Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Another office headed for the penitentiary 
    https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...shooting-texas

A black woman was fatally shot in her home Saturday after a Fort Worth, Texas, police officer fired into a bedroom window while performing a welfare check at her residence. The shooting has sparked outrage and calls for police accountability in a community whose trust in law enforcement has already been shaken by other police shootings and the death of Botham Jean in nearby Dallas.

At around 2 am local time on October 12, a neighbor of 28-year-old Atatiana Koquice Jefferson called a non-emergency hotline, saying he was concerned about an open door at the woman’s residence and wanted to make sure she was okay. According to a statement released by the Fort Worth Police Department, officers arrived at the home at around 2:25 am, to respond to an “open structure call” and after seeing the open door, walked around the perimeter of the residence.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Take a look at what Dallas FW has become and who exactly runs the Police departments for both cities. This is not the same place I lived and served in 1967 while in the Army. It is the same in Houston and any place a liberal is in charge it goes to shit very quickly. Imagine if that ass wipe beto had been elected over Cruz, the shit ball rolls downhill and consumes everything and everybody in it's path.

According to what has been reported so far, there was no justification for shooting this woman.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Take a look at what Dallas FW has become and who exactly runs the Police departments for both cities. This is not the same place I lived and served in 1967 while in the Army. It is the same in Houston and any place a liberal is in charge it goes to shit very quickly. Imagine if that ass wipe beto had been elected over Cruz, the shit ball rolls downhill and consumes everything and everybody in it's path.
    Fort Worth and Dallas are VASTLY different cities. But the media is immediately attempting to lump them in the same basket.

This sounds completely like a fishy story by the police. Might have to listen to a bit of DFW radio this evening to find out more.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The officer has resigned. That won’t keep him out of prison. This is just as stupid as the Muslim cop who shot the lady in the alley from the car and barely missed his partner.

A white former Fort Worth police officer has been booked in jail on a murder charge for the shooting of a black woman through a window in her home.

Aaron Dean was booked Monday afternoon. He also resigned from the police department, and the chief said he would have been fired if he didn’t quit.

What I've seen and heard, looks like another case of poor decisions and actions, in this case, all or most by the cop, that will be blown up into a giant SJW mess instead of looked at as an individual case. The race pimps around here are already saying they want the feds investigating the case, not FWPD or even the Texas Rangers, because the answer to all problems is turning it over the feds.

There are hundreds of police/civilian interactions every day that go just fine, even ones where cops have every right to put a bullet in someone, but take a different route. The collectivists (moonbats, proggies, race pimps) don't see individuals or separate events, though, everything is about identity politics and group think. It's getting very old, but as long as we are churning out idiots who can't think critically, it's going to continue.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

After tonight’s news I understand the ‘feeling threatened’ attributed to him but it’s all his own fault once he failed to knock on the front door and identify himself.

All I’ve heard re: FBI was concerning possible discrimination actions.

I need to go back and find the article, but i thought I saw something about her son saying she had a pistol pointed at thw window ?
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    I need to go back and find the article, but i thought I saw something about her son saying she had a pistol pointed at thw window ?

Even if she did, she thought she had prowlers in her yard, not cops, because they didn't identify themselves as the police.