Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Trump's Stooges Throw A Tantrum Because Adam Schiff Won't Let Them Spy On Impeachment 
    link

applegrove (89,770 posts)

Trump's Stooges Throw A Tantrum Because Adam Schiff Won't Let Them Spy On Impeachment

BY JASON EASLEY

Trumpís Stooges Throw A Tantrum Because Adam Schiff Wonít Let Them Spy On Impeachment

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10...peachment.html

"SNIP.....

Rep. Jim Jordan threw a fit after House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff tossed Trump spy Rep. Matt Gaetz out of the closed impeachment interview of Fiona Hill.

Rep. Jim Jordan tweeted:

Rep. Jim Jordan

✔@Jim_Jordan

.@RepAdamSchiff is conducting his secretive impeachment proceedings in the basement of the Capitol, and now heís kicked @mattgaetz out of todayís deposition.

This testimony should be available to every member of Congress and every single American. What is Schiff hiding?

1:34 PM - Oct 14, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

14.4K people are talking about this

Jim Jordan is lying. Rep. Jordan knows that closed-door hearings are restricted to only members of the committee or committees who are holding the hearing. Members of Congress arenít allowed to crash closed-door hearing. Gaetz isnít a member of any of the committees that were holding the joint hearing, therefore, he canít be in the room.

......SNIP"

C_U_L8R (31,764 posts)

2. So all they have are lies and bluster

They've already lost.
    If they had anything but lies and bluster Democrats wouldn't be hiding it so that they can leak whatever they want and keep secret that which shows their accusations to be lies.

Ohiogal (11,126 posts)

3. Jordan

is an asshole. He disgraces Ohio.
    dem4decades (3,186 posts)

4. The competition for most loathsome Republican is vicious.
    With each current 'winner' being the most vocal Republican exposing Democrat corruption and crime. The DUmmies are quite transparent.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

'Tantrum'... 'threw a fit'...

Was just three guys standing in front of a microphone, telling a reporter-or-two that Schitt's secrecy-rules are unprecedented.

This sort of thing happened before, a few hundred years ago in England. It was one of the big reasons for their civil war and the main reason why much of our Constitution is the way it is.

DUmbass hypocrites. If the parties were reversed, the slime at the DUmp would be throwing a temper tantrum every minute of every day. But, since Pencilneck Schitthead is one of them, what's going on is perfectly fine and dandy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Instead they want secret trials where people don't get to defend themselves, face their accuser and use hearsay ( which would get kicked out of any court in this country ).

Moonbats sure love Fascism, don't they.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Got transparency?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Instead they want secret trials where people don't get to defend themselves, face their accuser and use hearsay ( which would get kicked out of any court in this country ).

Moonbats sure love Fascism, don't they.
    Yeah, they would have been right at home cheering on Nazi judge Roland Freisler as he excoriated the people rounded up after the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Stalin would be proud.

I don't understand why the republicans cant do something about this.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

If he would have put on a Handmaiden's Tale red cloak, would the moonbats have loved him?

I don't understand why the republicans cant do something about this.
    Cause they are linguini spined, career politicians who don't like Trump upsetting the business as usual Washington status quo any more than the Democrats do?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    If he would have put on a Handmaiden's Tale red cloak, would the moonbats have loved him?

Cause they are linguini spined, career politicians who don't like Trump upsetting the business as usual Washington status quo any more than the Democrats do?
    Unfortunately you are probably correct!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.