1. #1 Second protest held in support of three teens convicted of sexual assault 
    Friends and family members of three teens convicted of sexual assualt in September rallied at Riverside Park in Beloit on Saturday morning.

Last month, Tre'roryon Floyd, Mar'kai Payne and Brandon Perry were sentenced to jail time for the sexual assault of a classmate in March 2018.

According to protestors at Saturday's event, the punishment for the three students was too severe. Friends and family said this is especially true when compared to similar punishments given in recent sexual assault cases.

"Ultimately, we want to shine a light on the injustice that these three boys experienced," said Lexi Payton, who helped to organize Saturday's event. "They did what teenage boys do. It was wrong what they did, it was a mistake what they did."

Payton and other protestors said they believe the three boys' African-American race played a role in their sentencing.
    http://fox47.com/news/local/second-p...sexual-assault
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It does get a bit old don't it. I suppose they want to live in another South Africa, lawless and only a wooden post to be tied to when caught committing a sexual assault, that is if you survive that long before being burned alive. The Justice guys are worse than the criminals and enjoy their work. We really do have a very bad problem in America with parents that have no brains what so ever.

Since when is Rape a mistake?

If these kids were White , we wouldn't have any protests, would we.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

They got one year for rape. I believe the sentence is to easy.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They got one year for rape. I believe the sentence is to easy.

I agree. They probably will be able to serve it in the county jail and not in state prison, too, unless sex offender's treatment is part of the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I agree. They probably will be able to serve it in the county jail and not in state prison, too, unless sex offender's treatment is part of the sentence.
    In Florida a year or less is generally served in the county lockup at what is called the "P-Farm" here in Duval.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Devil's always in the details. What cases are these protesters comparing to? What are the details of this case? Of the individuals? The article notes that one of the three had a prior record (armed robbery while on bail for an unnamed crime, there's a good sign of a great citizen )

More moonbat judging a man by the color of their skin, not the content of their character, from the looks of it. Anyone with patience to look up the aforementioned details, feel free to prove me wrong. If there is serious differences in the treatments and sentencing, it should be addressed. If there is not, this is just more SJW stirring the pot.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Devil's always in the details. What cases are these protesters comparing to? What are the details of this case? Of the individuals? The article notes that one of the three had a prior record (armed robbery while on bail for an unnamed crime, there's a good sign of a great citizen )

More moonbat judging a man by the color of their skin, not the content of their character, from the looks of it. Anyone with patience to look up the aforementioned details, feel free to prove me wrong. If there is serious differences in the treatments and sentencing, it should be addressed. If there is not, this is just more SJW stirring the pot.

There was a case in Grosse Pointe around 30 years ago in which a bunch of 18 year old high school senior football players provided alcohol to a bunch of freshman girls and rape occurred. I don't recall all the specifics, but the boys got about a year in jail each. All were white, privileged kids.

In this case, I wonder if the victim was black, too? Who is speaking for her?