Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The next Presidential Debate tonight 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's by:
    CNN/New York Times!!!! Yay!!!

So the Trump bashing/Impeachment
    horseshit should be intense!!!

The debate will air live at 8 p.m. ET from Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio, a northeast suburb of the state capital, Columbus. The debate will end at 11 p.m. ET.

Three hours of non-stop attacks on the Prez
    with a "smidging" of attacks on each other!!!

Should be "Fun"!!!!

Link
    May the FORCE be with you!

The DNC made a big mistake when they started the primary campaign and debates so early. They shouldn't have started having debates until after November first, a year before the general. It's irritating and I'm a democrat.

As it stands, the only primary candidates I'm considering at this point are Biden (who is probably toast, now), Mayor Pete and Amy Klobushar or however you spell her name. The rest are too far left for me, at least in the primaries. If Warren ends up winning, I can see her running in the general from a more centrist position. I don't look forward to hearing Trump constantly call her Pocahontas. I liked Booker going into this season, but he endorsed the New Green Deal without even really discussing it's particulars or looking at it's cost for businesses and individuals and that irritated me. There might be some good ideas in it, but some of the policy ideas that have been covered sound ridiculous.

I can these guys playing more and more to the Far Left, but this shit is going to come back and bit them on the ass farther down the road ( not much farther ).

They've alienated a lot of people who might have voted for them at one time, but instead they doing everything in their power to make the Moonbats, SJWs, and other other assorted fringe people happy.
    Some of them have got to know that wide open borders, welfare and free health care for illegals, gun confiscation, Political Correctness to the tenth power and being anti-Free Speech is nothing but a killer in a general election.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

How anyone with more than 3 working brain cells and an IQ over 9 could watch those useless, lying, corrupt clown promise their audience the sun, moon and stars when there isn't a chance in hell of them being able to do it is beyond me.

They promise to take from the rich and give to the poor when what they are really mean is they will take from rich and poor alike and keep it all for themselves and their friends.

I don't know what else they can promise people as they have already given it all away.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    How anyone with more than 3 working brain cells and an IQ over 9 could watch those useless, lying, corrupt clown promise their audience the sun, moon and stars when there isn't a chance in hell of them being able to do it is beyond me.
    The candidates are seen as reflections of themselves !
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I can these guys playing more and more to the Far Left, but this shit is going to come back and bit them on the ass farther down the road ( not much farther ).
    The DNCC did it because they want fast and potentially clean primaries. It's the same reason they anoint their winner before they even announce they're running. That way they can get straight to the General with as much cash and as little bruising as possible from the Primary.

But will agree, this year they screwed the pooch, too many big names running, and their anoited one (Biden) is heavily flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If Warren ends up winning, I can see her running in the general from a more centrist position.
    In view of her many clear-cut, unambiguous, positions taken in the primary that's gonna be a real heavy lift.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    The DNCC did it because they want fast and potentially clean primaries. It's the same reason they anoint their winner before they even announce they're running. That way they can get straight to the General with as much cash and as little bruising as possible from the Primary.

But will agree, this year they screwed the pooch, too many big names running, and their anoited one (Biden) is heavily flawed.
    They aren't nearly bruising enough. I want to see them really start ripping each other apart. I can see Robert Francis, Castro, or Tulsi doing it tonight out of sheer desperation.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I wonder how many will grovel and plead for forgiveness for being white and privledged?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And BAM! Right to Impeachment!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!