Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Easy fix. Charge the visiting G7 members just what it costs to host them and nothing more. No profits gained that way.
    Good idea. However the MSM and democrats will just say that he is getting residual second-hand profits from the media who will stay there. Solution: Offer the media free rooms at the Motel6 twenty miles down the road.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

In my opinion, Camp David is bugged, but nobody in obama/Clinton's world had enough people to review 20,000 leagues of audio-recordings containing mundane banalities about the Summit.

But they chose Camp David because they couldn't help themselves. The option to snoop overrode their penchant for amassing potential Summit-site kickbacks.

Reason #2: Anarchists would make the Democrats look bad, so Camp David was chosen to prevent public-protests... thereby overriding the Democrats' penchant for amassing lucrative Summit-site kickbacks.

The MSM wants us to believe Reason #3 Camp David was chosen then (or now, by example) : "It's secure. "

So freaking what. Every Summit-site in the World has been secure. Carlos The Jackal is dead.

The President cancelled the Doral-move.

So now what, Dems? Fucking whiners. He was paying for the Summit out of his own pocket.

Now taxpayers pay for it. -With accommodations all spread-out, distant from most airports. Instead of golf-carts; motorcades.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    The President cancelled the Doral-move.

So now what, Dems? Fucking whiners. He was paying for the Summit out of his own pocket.

Now taxpayers pay for it. -With accommodations all spread-out, distant from most airports. Instead of golf-carts; motorcades.
    What if that was part of the plan? Trump comes back and says "Look at how much these changes cost in tax dollars, compared to what I would have personally lost doing it at my place."? Sounds like Trump level trolling.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    What if that was part of the plan? Trump comes back and says "Look at how much these changes cost in tax dollars, compared to what I would have personally lost doing it at my place."? Sounds like Trump level trolling.
    Possibly. I know there was a time-gap where Denver pimped itself to the G-7 2020 Committee, but was shot-down immediately because of its altitude. The World-Capitols aren't 5,650 ft. above sea-level. A lot of people need time to adjust.

Dems claim Obama lost the first 2012-Debate in Denver because of the altitude. (Romney won because his plane circled Denver-airport for two hours first, according to Al Gore)

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Wonder how much money Obama and Rahm Emaunel funneled into trying to sell Chicago for the 2016 Summer Olympics which ultimately failed.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Wonder how much money Obama and Rahm Emaunel funneled into trying to sell Chicago for the 2016 Summer Olympics which ultimately failed.
    You know it wasn’t any of their own.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault