1. #1 Rutgers Professor Blames Trump For Obese Black Women 
    There is Trump Derangement Syndrome, and then there is lunacy. Ever since he moved into the Oval Office, liberals have found a way to blame just about everything on President Trump (during the Obama administration, they blamed everything on Bush #43). But this lady has crossed over the line into frothing from the mouth crazy. Rutgers University women’s and gender studies professor Brittney Cooper suggested on a TV program that racism and President Donald Trump are the reason for obese black women.

Campus Reform reported that Ms. Cooper appeared on the show, “Black Women OWN the Conversation” on the Oprah Winfrey Network and belched out her theory that Trump creates stress and that means Black Women are obese because of him

https://lidblog.com/obese-black-women/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

This is the same nutcase who said time is racist: https://www.thecollegefix.com/rutger...ime-is-racist/
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

So if I get enough education in various liberal subjects then nothing, not one damn thing, will ever have to be my own fault?

Tenured professors can basically get away with anything. This was over 25 years ago, but a childhood female friend of mine had a UT Austin professor tell her that she wasn’t Mexican enough. Translation: He wanted in her pants, but she didn’t need to sleep with him to make the grade. She graduated from high school with the 2nd highest GPA out of 335 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Tenured professors can basically get away with anything. This was over 25 years ago, but a childhood female friend of mine had a UT Austin professor tell her that she wasn’t Mexican enough. Translation: He wanted in her pants, but she didn’t need to sleep with him to make the grade. She graduated from high school with the 2nd highest GPA out of 335 people.
    I had an English professor try working his magic on me during the semester I was pledging. The pledging is relevant because one of the actives was in the same class with me and we usually met for a few drinks before class. Each student had to meet with him in his office alone early in the semester for a "getting to know you" chat. Male and female, so I wasn't suspicious at first. But my sister and I signed up for consecutive appointments (mine after hers) and we had a few together beforehand. He actually confronted me about my drinking and tried to use it to blackmail me into coming over to his house for dinner. I told him that wouldn't be happening, that I had earned an A so far and would be getting a final A in the class because I earned it and I write great papers. I further informed him that if any thing else happened like this, I'd be going directly from the classroom to my dad's lawyer's office before I bothered going to the University Ombudsman's office.

I got my A and he kept his distance. He was repulsive, too, bald, with long stringy grey hair on the sides and back. He weighed about 400 lbs. People think because I'm usually not a loud drunk that I'm vulnerable, but I am a bitch when I am drunk and someone pisses me off. I don't drink more than one drink anymore for that reason.

Thanks for sharing that noonwitch, it shows who these people really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Thanks for sharing that noonwitch, it shows who these people really are.
    I had some excellent professors, too. This was the only one who behaved in this manner. I had a psych prof who was a personal friend of BF Skinner's, which was kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I had some excellent professors, too. This was the only one who behaved in this manner. I had a psych prof who was a personal friend of BF Skinner's, which was kind of cool.
    I went to trade school at the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service. This is 1987 in San Antonio, Texas. We had an instructor named McGaw. He clearly let every student know that if anyone ever called him ‘Quick draw McGaw’ they would never pass these courses. Lol!