1. #1 George Bush Slams Trump’s “Isolationist” Foreign Policy 
    Iraq War architect and former U.S President George Bush slammed President Trump’s moves to get the United States untangled from endless and distant foreign wars when speaking alongside Bill Clinton at the Nir School of the Heart.

Bush’s words come days after the political establishment has erupted in rage over President Trump’s decision to remove around 1,000 U.S service members from Syria’s Civil War.

The member of the political dynasty said that “an isolationist United States is destabilizing around the world. We are becoming isolationist and that’s dangerous for the sake of peace.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/global...oreign-policy/

Also :Kurdish ‘PKK’ Terrorists Were Rebranded by Obama Officials to Dupe the U.S. Public

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/reveal...he-u-s-public/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Coming from the guy that had his dad get him a national guard gig so he wouldn't have to fight. I don't like bush because he's just another imitator and anointed one who screwed up our constitutional rights with his worthless patriot act. I look at it like this, we pay billions each year to have the best military in the world and when someone attacks us we have it to go to where ever they live and annihilate our enemy. He was not a war leader and would rather f ck up our rights and even today people are being treated like criminals in our airports and other hubs. If he had killed all those muslim MFs we wouldn't have this same crap for ever. These people never learn and are a bunch of wusses who had no business leading our Military when he couldn't fulfill his own duty in war time.

Guarding our own borders is a hell of lot easier (and cheaper) than fighting other people’s wars halfway across the globe. I couldn’t care less if they all kill each other. It’s not my problem.