Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If the Dems were smart they'd make her their Presidential candidate. Good thing they're trying to tear her down for going off the reservation instead of that.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That is assuming the Russians want Trump to win another term.
    THAT is assuming a lot. Do they really want the guy who is building strong military ties with Poland and Romania and is pressuring Germany to get their act together or the girl who can be bought off with a few hundred million to her "charitable" Foundation piggy-bank?

I think that all sides know that third party runs are suicidal. The biggest danger of one comes from the likes of Romney and the establishment RINOs who would rather throw the election to the Democrats than give Trump four more years to further dismantle the beltway status quo.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

That is assuming the Russians want Trump to win another term.

I never understood the whole "Putin wants Trump" thing. Putin is a chess player, especially in his politics. Trump is a wild card. Chess players hate wild cards. If Russia did have some kind of nasty dirt on Trump to "control" him, I could see, especially after the last three years, Trump calling them out and saying "Go for it, here's the NYT editor's direct line."

/end threadjack
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I never understood the whole "Putin wants Trump" thing. Putin is a chess player, especially in his politics. Trump is a wild card. Chess players hate wild cards. If Russia did have some kind of nasty dirt on Trump to "control" him, I could see, especially after the last three years, Trump calling them out and saying "Go for it, here's the NYT editor's direct line."

/end threadjack
    Trump is letting him have Syria and Putin is gaining access to Turkey. He stands to have control of the Black Sea. What's Poland if he controls all access to the Black Sea? He doesn't need Poland right now. It's a path to getting Ukraine back as part of Russia. Ukraine, which was once called "The Bread Basket of the USSR".

Turkey is walking a fine line right now, pushing the tolerance of their NATO allies while kissing up to Putin.

Can't help but think they're playing us... Republican's are suddenly standing up for Tulsi? She comes off as reasonable through this even though any objective measure of her record is that she is hard-left like the rest of 'em. She'd owe Hillary big time and would make sure everything is swept under the rug.