1. #1 Have we ever had a POTUS who saw EVERYTHING - his office included - as a means to enr 
    link

ArtTownsend (63 posts)

Have we ever had a POTUS who saw EVERYTHING - his office included - as a means to enrich himself?

It beggars belief, the extent to which this one cannot or will not distinguish between his own desires and prejudices and everything else.

I remember being taught that the world does not revolve around me. And yet, the man in the Oval Office seems to genuinely believe that it does. Incredible...and horrifying.

Jack*sses make this claim on a regular basis, but they are unable to name ANYTHING he has done to enrich himself or his family other than their jack*ss rumors, innuendo and lies that they expect to be taken as 'true' or 'proof'.

They refuse to acknowledge that the G 7 event at the Trump place was offered for NO PROFIT, or NO COST.

What they are trying to do is cover for Biden and his USING HIS POSITION for his son to reap millions for doing nothing and for Obama's butt f*cking buddies who used their inside knowledge to reap millions.

The Velveteen Ocelot (75,671 posts) 1. No. Even the suckiest former presidents never conducted either

their foreign or their domestic policies for their personal benefit. They might have had some dumb or destructive policies but I don't remember anybody trying to get rich from them.
    And there's no evidence President Trump has done this. Jack*sses think that if they claim something it makes it "true".

Karadeniz (3,408 posts)

2. No...the presidential ranking group will show him to be the worst ever.
    That will be Obama. The Black*sses Jack*ss was corrupt to the core. He did NOTHING to help people in the United States, and he did nothing to lift up the United States.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

But he (the little o) did every thing possible to fill his pockets with our money.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    How is teh Ebil Trump doing that exactly???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Ya, LBJ.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Ya, LBJ.

Ain't that the truth

If anything it has probably cost Trump money being president.

1) Liberals and lefty elites no longer staying at his properties.

2) People who plan and run events avoiding his properties so as not to politicize their events.

3) Trump not managing his business empire.

ArtTownsend (63 posts)

Have we ever had a POTUS who saw EVERYTHING - his office included - as a means to enrich himself?

It beggars belief, the extent to which this one cannot or will not distinguish between his own desires and prejudices and everything else.

I remember being taught that the world does not revolve around me. And yet, the man in the Oval Office seems to genuinely believe that it does. Incredible...and horrifying.
    Yes, but then he left office on 20 January 2017 when President Trump was inaugurated.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

I guess that they don't grasp the concept that he is a billionaire several time over and the money they are talking about isn't ever walking around cash to Trump
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Ya, LBJ.
    Clinton, Obama. Biden and Hillary deserve dishonorable mentions.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech