1. #1 URGENT: Please help me confirm this apparent crazy shit Trump did 
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212610953

Let me explain exactly how I found this so there's no confusion: the first version of this photo I saw depicted AG William Barr on the left. I right-clicked and searched Google for the image to find a higher res version. That's when I found the EXACT SAME photo, credited to the DoD in May of 2018, featuring John Bolton exactly where Barr was. It took just a moment to realize that the other three in the photo are identical down to the facial expression and clothes.

"Holy crap, they Photoshopped Bolton out," I said.

So here's what I need from GD:*please help me research when the second photo with Barr first appeared in circulation, and ideally a hosted copy of the photo in an identifiable location. I want to be as sure as I can be that the Trump administration actually edited John Bolton out of a photo Josef Stalin style before I start calling reporters.

Thanks for your help! Please comment right here with anything you find.
    Doing this on my phone, so not sure how it will look. Moonbat says they found a photo that has been photoshopped to replace Barr with Bolton. Stumbled across this on Twitter. The responses are the same in both places, Stalin comparisons, claims of record tampering to add to impeachment charges, with little actual evidence of the sources of the two photos.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, real cheap, DUmmies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

If they donít like your bridge, Iíve got some ocean front beach resort homes in New Mexico for sale
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

I'm surprised by all of this.

And here I thought DUers liked Stalin.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212610953

Doing this on my phone, so not sure how it will look. Moonbat says they found a photo that has been photoshopped to replace Barr with Bolton. Stumbled across this on Twitter. The responses are the same in both places, Stalin comparisons, claims of record tampering to add to impeachment charges, with little actual evidence of the sources of the two photos.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, real cheap, DUmmies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Actually it's the other way around. The photo is shopped to replace Bolton with Barr.

The photo is from May 2nd 2018 taken right before Mike Pompeo was sworn in to serve as the States secretary of state.