1. #1 Sanitary Towel-Maker Forced To Ditch Venus Logo 
    Procter & Gamble is the parent company that produces the Always brand line of feminine hygiene products. (You’ve probably seen the advertisements on television, even if you’re a dude.) Some of their packaging for sanitary napkins includes a “venus” symbol of femininity. It’s the one with what appears to be a cross with a circle on top, frequently seen on some women’s restroom doors. And considering the nature of the product (based on what very little I know of the subject) that’s probably not surprising, right?

Perhaps not surprising, but still offensive apparently. At least to some in the transgender community who insist that there are still “men” out there who use these products. You know… because they were born as women and need them. So outraged complaints were hurled on social media. To make a long and uncomfortable story short, P&G caved almost immediately and will be removing the symbol from their packaging. (Daily Mail)
    https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-sha...s-logo-female/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

P&G angered alot of customers a few months back when their Gillette brand of razors ran a commercial basically saying men should behave better than they are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

My brother used to joke that poor men used them as sweat bands when they played sports.

They can help if your boat has a leak. Plugged a small hole in my boat and it emptied out the lake.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They can help if your boat has a leak. Plugged a small hole in my boat and it emptied out the lake.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault