1. #1 ISRAELI DEVELOPS PISTON ENGINE THAT RUNS ON WATER, ALCOHOL 
    Iím posting this in Tech for now but may have to move it to Humor later. Itís not like we havenít been running dragsters on alky since the fifties ya know.

The company is called MayMaan Research, LLC, and it has developed a system to operate a traditional piston engine with a combination of 70% water and 30% ethanol (or any other alcohol) Ė no gasoline or diesel required. This revolutionary system can be applied, say its founders, with simple yet sophisticated modifications of existing engine designs, and saves 50% on fuel costs, produces far fewer emissions than gasoline or diesel, and is up to 60% more efficient than gasoline. MayMaan has built four operating prototypes to date, including a car, a generator and various engines. While the company has outgrown its garage-based origins, and has grown into a research laboratory facility, it remains imbued with a start-up spirit.

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/I...-no-gas-605425
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    About 15 years ago an air conditioning compressor that was using water was a working experiment and it actually did work but it was so noisy I guess they just let it rest. Water don't compress !!! It's like rock when a boat is skipping across it at high speed

Pretty sure '60% more efficient' has nothing to do with power but is about thermal efficiency only, I honestly would not have high expectations on the actual power output.