Thread: Monday Issue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Monday Issue? 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Are we having an issue with a day thread? Is asdf alive? I can fix this problem, of course. I just need somebody to fill me in on the details. You kids can NEVER be left unsupervised.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Are we having an issue with a day thread? Is asdf alive? I can fix this problem, of course. I just need somebody to fill me in on the details. You kids can NEVER be left unsupervised.
    The entire system has foundered without your diabolical intercession. Some (I won't name names), have even gone so far as to question the need for Day Threads. Rampant Hersey and the eating of whole fat foods has been extensive.

Thank the Lord that you've returned. The Lounge has become a cesspool of Day Thread Deniers and shoe haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The entire system has foundered without your diabolical intercession. Some (I won't name names), have even gone so far as to question the need for Day Threads. Rampant Hersey and the eating of whole fat foods has been extensive.

Thank the Lord that you've returned. The Lounge has become a cesspool of Day Thread Deniers and shoe haters.
    Go back into CU history. Remember who started the day threads and everyone moaned and groaned and said there should be no day threads? I believe it was the RNG. Soooo, I question how sacred a tradition the day thread might be.

But then I'm a person who will travel to Europe without room reservations, often wings it in business presentations, so who am I to question the regimentation of assigned day thread captains? :D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Shoe haters?:eek: I will take care of this immediately.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Go back into CU history. Remember who started the day threads and everyone moaned and groaned and said there should be no day threads? I believe it was the RNG. Soooo, I question how sacred a tradition the day thread might be.

But then I'm a person who will travel to Europe without room reservations, often wings it in business presentations, so who am I to question the regimentation of assigned day thread captains? :D
    that's a very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

You are not the only one who remembers, RNG was very diligent about starting day threads they are her legacy here. :D
    Last edited by bijou; 01-10-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    You are not the only one who remembers, RNG was very diligent about starting day threads they are her leagacy here. :D
    And the most appropriate person has filled her shoes.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    And the most appropriate person has filled her shoes.
    Bad kitty! Bad! :mad:

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    If that were the criteria for continuing the legacy, one would think I would be the most qualified?
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    If that were the criteria for continuing the legacy, one would think I would be the most qualified?
    So, you're volunteering, right? :D