Thread: Monday Issue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shannon was away?

I haven't been doing it. I got sick of trying to come up with a forced "TOTD" to try to get people to post.

If someone else wants to take over that's great, but it has gotten to the point where if the "TOTD" is inane or lame I am having problems dredging up interest in posting in the thread.

Mea Culpa.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The entire system has foundered without your diabolical intercession. Some (I won't name names), have even gone so far as to question the need for Day Threads. Rampant Hersey and the eating of whole fat foods has been extensive.

Thank the Lord that you've returned. The Lounge has become a cesspool of Day Thread Deniers and shoe haters.

BSR
    :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    I haven't been doing it. I got sick of trying to come up with a forced "TOTD" to try to get people to post.

If someone else wants to take over that's great, but it has gotten to the point where if the "TOTD" is inane or lame I am having problems dredging up interest in posting in the thread.

Mea Culpa.
    Well, if that's your criteria then 90% of the threads here (or anywhere) won't interest you. Sometimes you have to take one for the team in terms of light discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, if that's your criteria then 90% of the threads here (or anywhere) won't interest you. Sometimes you have to take one for the team in terms of light discussion.
    That's why I only post in 5-10% of the threads, lol!