Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Most dreams, for me, fade away within minutes or seconds of awakening. Here is one that reoccurs and I remember it in vivid detail:

I am lying on a smooth steel platform about 6 by 3 feet in size it is supported by a single column about 8 inches in diameter and 30 feet high. All of this is located in a huge, empty, dimly lit, orchestra hall, complete with dusty red velvet seating, balconies and curtains. I eventually cut up my clothes and make a wye shaped rope with loops on top of the wye. Slip them over two corners and lower myself to a point where I can grasp the supporting pole. Once on the floor I head for an exit. I am now in the hallway of what appears to be a hotel. Numerals (?) in some alien script are on the doors. No sign of life. Some doors are locked and others not. Still warm food in some of the rooms. No windows. My dog wanders into the room! We go on exploring floor after floor, up or down, there seems to be no end ..... that's all folks, I haven't a clue what it means. I awaken with a sickening sense of dread quickly turning to relief as I realize that it was only a dream.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

This dream really messed with me. Myself, and three of my high school buddies were on an open battlefield fighting Russians. A blonde Russian chick was firing at me and bullets were whizzing by my head. I shot her in the hip with a 45 pistol and dropped her like a sack of potatoes. It was only a dream, but I can still see her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    This dream really messed with me. Myself, and three of my high school buddies were on an open battlefield fighting Russians. A blonde Russian chick was firing at me and bullets were whizzing by my head. I shot her in the hip with a 45 pistol and dropped her like a sack of potatoes. It was only a dream, but I can still see her face.
    I'll gladly trade you dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I'll gladly trade you dreams.
    Iíve never been in the military and have never been a soldier. I donít know if I could handle taking someoneís life. It certainly is not an aspiration of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Iíve never been in the military and have never been a soldier. I donít know if I could handle taking someoneís life. It certainly is not an aspiration of mine.
    You only shot her in the hip. Taking someone's life is not an aspiration of mine either.