1. #1 YouTube alternative 
    Stumbled across this today. I'm not a big on sitting around watching videos, but since google and YT are actively deplatforming and censoring primarily right leaning views, any alternatives are good to be aware of.

Initial scans see a variety of gaming videos, foreign stuff, conspiracy stuff, bootleg radio, movie and TV, about what one would expect from an "unrestricted" video site. Anyone else see this one before?

https://www.bitchute.com/
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

bitch ute?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    bitch ute?

Missed that somehow. Bit(pause)Chute
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I wonder if there is a app for it on Roku. I have one of those Roku boxes that has stuff like Netflix,Hulu,google play,youtube and such.

Looks potentially awesome and I don't believe I've heard of the site before.

I say 'potentially' because it has the appearance of being too big. Overwhelming, unless you know what you're exactly looking-for. InfoWars was the first organization I thought of and their vids are there... randomly.

It has 42,300 Twitter-followers. Looks like some bitchute-members are tagging their uploads with a ''video removed by YouTube". That's a good signpost.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post

I say 'potentially' because it has the appearance of being too big. Overwhelming, unless you know what you're exactly looking-for. InfoWars was the first organization I thought of and their vids are there... randomly.

It has 42,300 Twitter-followers. Looks like some bitchute-members are tagging their uploads with a ''video removed by YouTube". That's a good signpost.
    John has a long mustache and the chair is against the wall...

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post

I was poking around some "who to support and use instead of fill in the blank major website" stuff and that's where I found the link. Yes, many folks getting booted from YouTube, like Infowars are on there, but so are some of the nasties you get whenever you say "we won't censor you". I saw some anti Semitic, Israel is evil videos while poking around the site.

Further digging says they use WebTorrent, a means of sharing bandwidth peer to peer, in browser, instead of hosting files on a server somewhere. Most reports are saying it's not great for anonymity, i.e. don't use it to run copyrighted torrents, but I'm not seeing major security concerns so far. And since it's decentralized, this would be harder to block in places like China, Iran, ect.

Defiantly worth keeping an eye on for multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    I wonder if there is a app for it on Roku. I have one of those Roku boxes that has stuff like Netflix,Hulu,google play,youtube and such.
    There's an android app, that looks like a work in progress, based on reviews. Where there's a will there's a way as far as using streaming boxes, I'm sure.