1. #1 As Criticism Mounts, Greta Thunberg Wants Facebook To Silence Opponents 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sure you little witch.

By Jared Harris
    Published November 3, 2019 at 12:10am

The teenage icon serving as the face of the modern climate change movement canít seem to handle the pressure and now wants Facebook to simply get rid of her opponents.

Swedish truant Greta Thunberg called the social media giant to action on Oct. 23, all but demanding the platform do something about her critics after threatening to abandon Facebook.

Next thing you know this bitch
    will want US Medical coverage. And
    I'm surprised AOC isn't helping her...
    May the FORCE be with you!

What a good little fascist. Her handlers must be so proud.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

She is now stranded in California on her way to a UN climate summit event in Chile. Cancelled due to local political unrest. She is now asking for help in "carbon free" transportation to Spain. Calling all yachts that want to sail across the Atlantic in winter. Maybe a papyrus raft ŗ la Thor Heyerdahl?

NOTE: The moron doesn't even know that electric cars are not "carbon free". The production of lithium batteries and the electric power to charge them generate more carbon over their lifetime than conventional transportation.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    She is now stranded in California on her way to a UN climate summit event in Chile. Cancelled due to local political unrest. She is now asking for help in "carbon free" transportation to Spain. Calling all yachts that want to sail across the Atlantic in winter. Maybe a papyrus raft ŗ la Thor Heyerdahl?

NOTE: The moron doesn't even know that electric cars are not "carbon free". The production of lithium batteries and the electric power to charge them generate more carbon over their lifetime than conventional transportation.
    I can loan her my stand up paddle board...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post

Don't confuse her and her handlers with facts.
    They will get mad at you!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

She's going to end up flying to Spain. Then she'll cry to the media about how she had no other options.

Greta Thunberg-
    16 years old
    No science education
    Reads a script
    Gets 24/7 media coverage

Dr Judith Curry-
    Climatologist
    Author of over 140 scientific papers and books
    Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology from 2002 to 2013
    Member of the National Research Councilís Climate Research Committee
    Says itís all a hoax
    Gets no media coverage
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Imagine if this precious little thing got the same treatment Nick Sandmann got.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    She's going to end up flying to Spain. Then she'll cry to the media about how she had no other options.

I hope it will be on a solar powered aeroplane. If not, she would be such a hypocrite...

She threatens to abandon face book, like they give a shit. She is just another 15 minute sensation whose moment of notariety has gone to her head.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.