1. #1 When a Republican say the Dems are try to overturn the will of the people 
    link

Dem4Life1102 (359 posts)

When a Republican say the Dems are try to overturn the will of the people

I wish someone would remind them that most of the people voted for Clinton and their Will was overturned by a loophole in the constitution put in there to protect slave states.

The electoral college is a "loophole"? LOL. And it isn't true but who were the "slave states"? DEMOCRATS, that's who.

The electoral college was put in place to protect the small states from the tyranny of the large states.

Johonny (16,253 posts)

1. Why is only 2016 the will of the people and not the result in 2018 as well.

Because this impeachment is happening because of 2018, the last federal election year.
    So anytime the President is from one party and the House is from the other the will of the people is to impeach the President based on LIES and HATE? That ought to be fun. Democrats are surely striving to make the US a sh*thole country.
    Garrett78 (9,502 posts)

2. That and the fact that impeachment does not undo an election. It's just a stupid argument.
    But the Democrats GOAL is to remove President Trump so it IS to UNDO AN ELECTION.

Roland99 (45,195 posts)

3. My response is simple; it's not overturning, it's administering justice to a traitor
    C_U_L8R (32,083 posts)

4. So they intentionally voted for a crook?

Maybe their vote should be overturned.
    The DUmmies don't like it that their lies are not taken at face value.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Well, when the jugeared moron announced that he was going to defy the will of the people (as well as the Constitution) when he announced that he didn't care that the people gave the House and the Senate to the Rs, why did the DUmmies think that was brave and brilliant?????

Lets just face it, DUers and a lot of Leftists don't like the Constitution or The Bill Of Rights because it gets in the way of them having total control of everything in this country.

If they had their way this country would become a Third-World shit hole just like Venezuela ( they're already doing it with California). These assholes won't be happy until millions of people in this country die because they can't get their medication and everyone ( expect them ) is eating cats and dogs.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    When a Republican say the Dems are try to overturn the will of the people

I wish someone would remind them that most of the people voted for Clinton and their Will was overturned by a loophole in the constitution put in there to protect DEMOCRAT slave states.
    Now that's an accurate statement.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I draw the line in the sand, when they come for my dog I'm going to shoot them

... a loophole in the constitution put in there to protect slave states.
    The "3/5 Rule" was put there to reduce slave states' representation in the House of Representatives (slave states wanted slaves counted fully). The Electoral College was structured, as has been mentioned by Carol, to protect less populous states from oppression and exploitation by the more populous states. In 1790, the most populous states (including 3/5 of the slave population) were Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland, http://www.thomaslegion.net/populati..._nonwhite.html . IOW, the "3/5 Rule" diminished slave states' representation in the House AND slaves states' votes in the Electoral College, whose design further diluted slave states' representation in the Electoral vote.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I draw the line in the sand, when they come for my dog I'm going to shoot them
    You won't be the only one.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

I wish someone would remind them that most of the people voted for Clinton and their Will was overturned by a loophole in the constitution
    Is that the "gun show loop hole" ?

Clinton didn't lose because of a loop hole , she lost because she is an ass hole!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.