1. #1 Another pervert turns up in Adam Schiff's orbit 
    Democrat media reporter caught trolling for little girls. :whistle:

We all know about Rep. Adam Schiff's gamy ties to pervert and Democratic donor Ed Buck, who's since been busted for his penchant for drugging and sometimes killing not-always-willing young black gay men. Schiff took at least $2,700 from Buck and posed for a picture with him, too. Buck was a big in the West Hollywood radical gay community, and Schiff, while not gay, clearly feels at home with those far-leftists.

Now there's another one turning up in Schiff's orbit. According to KABC News of Los Angeles:

PACIFIC PALISADES, LOS ANGELES (KABC) Dr. Bruce M. Hensel, a former longtime medical correspondent for KNBC in Los Angeles, was arrested Wednesday morning on suspicion of asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually suggestive pictures, authorities said.

Hensel, 71, was taken into custody about 10:15 a.m. by investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department's Juvenile Division, a spokesperson for the agency said. He was released later in the day after posting $5,000 bail.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ffs_orbit.html
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

and Schiff, while not gay
    I wouldn't bet the rent on that, there are persistent trickles of information that he likes underage boys. A lot.

Part of me wants to see the impeachment move to the Senate for trial just to see Adam Schitt get grilled on the witness stand by the GOP members of whatever committee they have.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I wouldn't bet the rent on that, there are persistent trickles of information that he likes underage boys. A lot.
    He belongs in prison being corn holed every night by a dude known as Brutus.

Creeps.

I wonder if they are connected to Jeffrey Epstein.