Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Islam fanatics vow to behead Madonna,Ex-Israeli agents guard her 24hrs a day 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Madonna targeted by Muslim fanatics over Israel's attack on Gaza

Superstar's fear as Jewish links make her a target over the Gaza war Islam fanatics vow to behead Madonna Ex-Israeli agents guard her 24hrs a day She warns Guy: Beef up kids' security

Madonna has urgently beefed up her family's security after being targeted by Muslim fanatics seeking revenge for Israel's attacks on Gaza.One Palestinian terrorist chief has threatened to BEHEAD the superstar who is a dedicated member of the Jewish Kabbalah sect.

Madonna is also desperately worried for the safety of her children Lourdes, 12, Rocco, eight, and adopted David Banda, three.Got two ruthless Israeli former secret service agents to beef up her security.
    Warned her ex-husband Guy Ritchie his home in busy central London is vulnerable to attack when he has the kids.Told him to MOVE to a more secure pad where the children will be safe.

A source close to the singer said: "Madonna is well known for her Kabbalah faith and support for Israel, having visited the country several times."This seems to upset extreme Muslims who forget she respects people of all faiths whether Islamic, Christian or Buddhist. Like anyone else she would like a peaceful end to the problems in Gaza."But she is beside herself with worry, not just for her own safety but for that of the children."

Last week The People uncovered the hatred aimed at Madonna when we infiltrated secret fundamentalist Muslim websites. Our investigator posed as a British extremist to gain entry to the password-protected sites.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    For cryin' out loud. Madonna?!

Why?

It's not that i doubt it, crazy-is-as-crazy-does, but it just is absurd.

I haven't heard that Madonna came out with any statement s in support of Israel's action is Gaza or anything. It's a non-sequitur for me.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post

Why?

I haven't heard that Madonna came out with any statement s in support of Israel's action is Gaza or anything. It's a non-sequitur for me.
    They are after Amy Winehouse too. Really, is that such a bad thing?? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    They are after Amy Winehouse too. Really, is that such a bad thing?? hehe

Amy Winehouse and Madonna? Maybe this was a site for Music Criticism. Arabic is a subtle language.

Is Michael Bolton safe? I fear for American idol. :eek:

Can you imagine if some superstar were beheaded?? :eek: Hollywood would go ballistic. Rightfully so, but it sure would change things. That said, I don't think Madonna is that bad of a choice. :D

Can you imagine if some superstar were beheaded?? :eek: Hollywood would go ballistic. Rightfully so, but it sure would change things. That said, I don't think Madonna is that bad of a choice. :D
    Oh Crap. That is so true.

I mean, if somehow they felt threatened....:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post

Why?

She performed some concert in Israel after being warned by Islamofacsists not to attend. Same thing will Paul McCartney. They threatened him with death as well.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

They need the credibility of an occasional killing a high profile figure and generating the associate fear and terror.Public star types are easy targets and killing one could serve their purpose .It could operate as a sort of protection racket generating money due to fear or force a statement of support for one of their causes .

Can you imaging what would happen if several suicide bombers showed up at the film Festival at Cannes and blew away several tens of A_ list directors and stars Followed several days later by very quiet demands for major funding for the Radical Islamic causes .

Most of the big money movie people are Jewish therefore hated by the Islamics . But if they were specifically targeted and kidnapped while in Europe or Asia and smuggled into the middle east, say IRAN or Lebanon and threatened with torture what could or would the rest of the world do ?

I think hardline Islamic terrorists have more important targets that this anorexic throwback moron.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I think hardline Islamic terrorists have more important targets that this anorexic throwback moron.
    Think of the PR .Think of the fear this would generate in the average critters soul who loves Madonna !Most of these suicide bombings especially in Spain although non Arab were done to further a cause through terror publicity .The London 'tube' bombings were sheer acts of terror by home grown Islamic terrorists.The terrorists by combining an attack on a public figure with an economic agenda could generate much more fear and funds !