Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Think of the PR .Think of the fear this would generate in the average critters soul who loves Madonna !Most of these suicide bombings especially in Spain although non Arab were done to further a cause through terror publicity .The London 'tube' bombings were sheer acts of terror by home grown Islamic terrorists.The terrorists by combining an attack on a public figure with an economic agenda could generate much more fear and funds !
    This is true. It would be a big PR thing for them, if they were able to get to a big "star'' like her.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

If we let them have her, will they leave the rest of us alone? Not that I'm for negotiating with terrorists, or anything, but I'd be willing to make an exception in this case.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    This is true. It would be a big PR thing for them, if they were able to get to a big "star'' like her.
    They all go to the big film festivals in the south of France and are on location for some movies.Those places should be much easier to snatch a star and bring them to the gulf .

The problem as I see it for terrorists is that they really are amateurs at this killing business and are rank amateurs at an attempted kidnapping.If they can't blow it up or overpower it on site they never have a chance.

Most of their abductions are of reporters who just about invite them to kidnap them.These American type stars need to enable public access for their fans and all of the big names are multimillionaires so the big money is readily available .

That would really be poetic justice if a star was snatched and had to be rescued by a seal or Marine recon team after all of the antiwar/antimilitary crap they all put out .My dream would be Media Benjamin and her buddies at code pink snatched by Hamas and held for ransome,ah life is good !

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If we let them have her, will they leave the rest of us alone? Not that I'm for negotiating with terrorists, or anything, but I'd be willing to make an exception in this case.
    ;) Not a bad idea . . . .

I have to wonder - isn't madonna one of the anti-gun people? I hope her guards are behaving in line with her professed stances on the issue.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    ;) Not a bad idea . . . .

I have to wonder - isn't madonna one of the anti-gun people? I hope her guards are behaving in line with her professed stances on the issue.
    These guys are ex IDF and armed and ready to roll.Between the IDF and the SAS they are some tough dudes she has working for her .Her kids and ex husband need to have the same level of protection .

It would be much easier to 'snatch' someone like Elton Johns and ship his ass to Lebanon but old Sir Elton wouldn't last long in an Islamic courtroom .There are all kinds of opportunity's out there !Here's a thought how about Barney Boy and Sir Elton in the Islamic docks together ?

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She performed some concert in Israel after being warned by Islamofacsists not to attend. Same thing will Paul McCartney. They threatened him with death as well.
    McCartney has/had talent though, so the extremists are cool with him now.