1. #1 Makkie says ....... 
    Kamala Harris declares she will 'snatch' patents from drug companies if they don't do what she wants

In case America needed another reminder that the Democratic Party has fallen off the deep end, at a recent campaign appearance, presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said that she would strip drug companies of their patents if they refuse to do what she wants.

A video shared by the Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra shows Harris speaking on stage at a campaign event in Iowa. After explaining how, if she were elected president, the federal government would set drug prices to average global prices for the medicines, she declares that she would seize the patents of pharmaceutical companies that refuse to comply with her demands.

Even Democratic primary voters were skeptical of her proposal and asked, "can we do that?" She responded, "Yes, we can do that! (....) I have the will to do it!"
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/kamala...gn=tw-theblaze
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Remind me again who the dictator is.

Does the executive branch have the power to mess with legally obtained patents?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dlr Pyro; 11-25-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Her campaign is dead. She is making outrageous claims attempting to squeeze out a few more contributions from the far left loony tunes before she folds up her tent.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Her campaign is dead. She is making outrageous claims attempting to squeeze out a few more contributions from the far left loony tunes before she folds up her tent.
    Most if not all the passengers on the dem short bus are just looking for some attention and of course to line their pockets $$$$$$$

I think harris is a recreation of joe stalin.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.