1. #1 Sprite Transgender Ad Proves There Is a War on for Children’s Hearts, Minds and Bodie 
    Sprite Transgender Ad Proves There Is a War on for Children’s Hearts, Minds and Bodies
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...ds-and-bodies/

How many people remember the days when the purpose of television commercials was to sell audiences some newfangled product they didn’t even realize they needed as opposed to some dangerous agenda? It seems we’re losing those memories fast.

The world of corporate advertising has finally crossed the cultural Rubicon. In a newly released advertisement, yet another major corporation has idolized a lifestyle choice, which, naturally, has absolutely no connection to the traditional nuclear family that has guided Western civilization through thick and thin over two millennia. The controversial ad in question focuses all of its fervid attention not on the product, but rather on promoting transgender attitudes among the impressionable pubescent teen population.

This latest creation borne out of the Cultural Marxist laboratory, which just happens to be a commercial for Sprite, a beverage produced by the Coca-Cola Company, features several adolescents preparing for their attendance at some rainbow-festooned event on the streets of a soulless urban jungle. If the ad feels more like a documentary than a promotional for carbonated sugar water that’s because no actor is ever seen quenching their thirst with the drink. Instead, the product has become a vehicle – a veritable Trojan horse – for driving home a hugely controversial issue into the living rooms of millions of Americans.
    Sad, isn't it? I avoid Coca-Cola products as there are other sodas out there.

Currently we will be forced to accept and enthusiastically support children being cut up and pumped full of hormones, next we will be required to accept and enthusiastically accept them being used as sex toys for degenerates.

Advertising-marketeers know women tend to listen to gay-males. So I think that's a big reason that looms, besides indoctrination.

That tiny effeminate 'hologram' in those Dr. Pepper commercials from last year. The Sweet One... usually helping some woman cope with a domestic dilemma.

Every time I saw the "Little Sweet" Dr. Pepper mascot, I just thought about how much fun it would be to kick him out of my house. Literally drop kick him out of my house.

When I was a kid in the 70s, Coke did the "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" ads, with the people of the world all singing that they wanted to sing in perfect harmony and buy each other Cokes. Then we all had to sing that damn song at our school Christmas concerts one year.

Whatever, I'm still drinking Diet Coke. No other diet pop tastes as good.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Every time I saw the "Little Sweet" Dr. Pepper mascot, I just thought about how much fun it would be to kick him out of my house. Literally drop kick him out of my house.

When I was a kid in the 70s, Coke did the "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" ads, with the people of the world all singing that they wanted to sing in perfect harmony and buy each other Cokes. Then we all had to sing that damn song at our school Christmas concerts one year.

I prefer Coke Zero and Sprite Zero to any of the diet sodas. They taste as good if not better that the originals.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Well, you me and the President agree on something.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

"Humans are not the enemies of life. Humans are the vanguard of life. Life to Mars and Mars to life!" Robert Zubrin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I prefer Coke Zero and Sprite Zero to any of the diet sodas. They taste as good if not better that the originals.
    Just curious, do you taste ANY difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero? I don't.

PS I really like the Diet Coke flavored with Splenda. I find it almost identical to the original. It's not always available in my area.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

"Humans are not the enemies of life. Humans are the vanguard of life. Life to Mars and Mars to life!" Robert Zubrin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Whatever, I'm still drinking Diet Coke.
    You just reminded me of the experiment where you take 2 bowls, fill them with water, then place a can of Coke in one and a can of Diet Coke in the other bowl.

One can floats and the other can sinks. But I forgot which does which, or why.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Just curious, do you taste ANY difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero? I don't.

PS I really like the Diet Coke flavored with Splenda. I find it almost identical to the original. It's not always available in my area.
    I find that they taste very similar, my issue with Diet Coke is it has a subtle after taste I don't care for. Also, the Zero products don't cause my blood sugar to increase which is important with me having type 2 diabetes.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22