Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    A better question re: the blogger.... "A sphincter says what?"

Sorry I know no latin, but if I were to speak latin, it would be "A sphincter says quis?"
    Last edited by Schadenfreude; 01-12-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: opps. :p
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    By and large I agree with you, except with regards to the bolded. I think a lot of people here, perhaps not the majority, but certainly a very vocal number, have huge issues with anyone who is not heterosexual.

One of my issues with the Republican Party in general is that it allows itself to get sucked into that dividing line, and I personally don't see where that should be in play at the federal level. "Rights" with respect to gay marriage, partnership benefits, etc., should be determined primarily at the state level. I think we hurt our cause at the federal level by being involved in such things.
    Well said, nice lawyer lady.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Well said, nice lawyer lady.
    Take that back.

Sheesh, someone just mentions CW and gator in the same thread...and it looks like it's headed for the Dome. Come on, people, is it worth it? CW spent most of his time on this board kissing up to a few, and kicking a few others in the teeth. gator is...well, you know. Laugh it off already! :D
    Last edited by MrsSmith; 01-12-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Exactly Mrs Smith. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    You banned DJones for calling you "childish" when you blundered into a thread with your usual bullshit about Israel in a thread that had nothing to do with Israel. You were attacking another poster for being a Neo Con Jew Lover. (Pardon me PRO ISRAEL supporter, no anti semitism here, move along you lookie-loos!)

That's it. One comment and you banned him. That was at the height of your mental retardation in the wake of your "great conversion" and the board getting over-run by the Paultards.

If we had the archives still people could see where he asked "Aren't you being a little childish?" followed by his banning.

Nice to see you are keeping busy rewriting history in your retirement though.
    Well, Gator does have a lot of free time between bitching about the color of the carpet and attending pro-Hamas rallys in Florida so he has to keep busy you know.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Sheesh, someone just mentions CW and gator in the same thread...and it looks like it's headed for the Dome. Come on, people, is it worth it? CW spent most of his time on this board kissing up to a few, and kicking a few others in the teeth. gator is...well, you know. Laugh it off already! :D

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    and kicking a few others in the teeth.
    CW was a jackass - if you get too close to the ass end of a leftist - you have to be prepared to get kicked.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    The Pope also speaks German, making him both an elitist and a Nazi.
    You are killing me!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hey CW, Fuck you. :D:p
    Short and to the point....:D
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...