1. #1 Workplace Bouncy 
    This one is kind of weak so I considered not posting it. But it was amusing.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4808588
    TwixVoy Donating Member (581 posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-11-09 02:47 PM
    Original message
    Am I right to be upset about this?

So the highest level human resources manager at the store I work for has spent most of her time since she was hired about a year ago finding ways to reduce peoples wages, fighting managers like me when we try to give deserved merit pay increases to associates, and regularly sending off lists of names to corporate of associates that are now working few enough hours to have their health benefits cut. Of course, SHE personally makes sure their hours are cut just enough so they lose health insurance.

So today I was casually talking to her while I was doing some work in the office and she says to me "I really hope my taxes go down this year it's so hard for me." (she makes over 50K a year) "It's too bad mccain didn't get elected I really liked him. Did you vote for him?"

So I say to her "No I didn't. I guess you did?" to which she responds "Oh no I can't. I'm not a citizen I'm just here on a work visa"

WHAT THE F***??? I already viewed her with disgust, but now it is up to a whole new level. I had no idea she was here on a work visa.

So she comes here on a work visa making 50K a year, spends her days keeping wages down and cutting hours so US citizens barely making it on 7.50/hour lose their health benefits, and then she wants to complain about paying taxes on her 50K income?

I mean I normally don't care too much about rather or not a person has citizenship, but knowing this witch came here on a visa and spends her days screwing US citizens not even making enough to survive pisses me off. What pisses me off even more is that this is a mutli-billion dollar retailer, and they didn't even hire a US citizen to do the dirty work. I'm sure they would say they couldn't find anyone "qualified".

I am literally disgusted.

Sonnabend
    NutmegYankee Donating Member (987 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-11-09 03:00 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    10. The Problem isn't you or I, but others viewing from the Web.

Best not to post who you work for and other personal data. Freepers and such get off on trying to ruin you.
    Best not to post who you work for and other personal data. Freepers and such get off on proving what a baldfaced liar you are..especially when the manager you are slagging off hears about it and asks you what the hell you think you are doing.

FiXX0red :D:D

(Walldude, anyone? :D)

How can I say this in a kind and gentle way ....

TwixVoy .... you're full of sh#t.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

On a believability scale of 1 to 10 - 1 being absolute tripe only a retarded fool would believe and 10 being gospel truth - I give this a negative 5. Which of course means that the DU is eating it up!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.