1. #1 More propaganda from the left 
    Social justice program says teachers should ‘reject and resist’ parents who disagree with it

A social justice schooling program meant to train teachers in eliminating racial disparities between students also instructs them how to treat individuals who disagree with the program’s ideas, ordering them to “explicitly reject and resist” parents and other outsiders who take issue with the curriculum’s content.

A spokesperson for the company refused to directly address this mandate even after being asked about it multiple times.

The program, called “Deep Equity,” is offered by Corwin Press, a subsidiary of SAGE. According to its website, the program was developed by Gary Howard, a self-proclaimed civil rights activist with experience in “social justice, equity, education, and diversity

A spokesperson for the company refused to directly address this mandate even after being asked about it multiple times.
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/social...agree-with-it/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Why did I know that if I read down far enough, everything would be about how White kids are the problem and need to be taught that they are inherently racist?

Whatever happened to, here’s the lesson material, here’s the chapter in the textbook, and there will be a test Friday? I guess that’s too White.

Sounds like the company spokesperson is resisting and rejecting.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I don't see how teachers can address racial disparities between students by "resisting and rejecting" parents who disagree with a policy.

Wouldn't it be better to facilitate a discussion on issues that the teachers and parents might disagree regarding, and find common ground, mainly, wanting to provide the best education possible for every student? You start with that basic principle and go from there.

Most school-clashes involve kids stealing stuff and destroying property.