Thread: Simple Snacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I love deep friend cheese curds!!!

Hey, maybe the Vikings will be playing. Then I'll bet you watch football.

There's a hamburger place that has the Butterburger and deep fried cheese curds. Does Culver's Sound right. I ate there in Wisconsin. Good ice cream.
    Yes, Culvers is the name and it's better then ice cream.....:) Freshly made frozen custard, made fresh in the store several times a day.

Craig Culver, the founder and co-owner is a great guy. I have had dinner with him at his home in Prairie Du Sac, WI.

I was a manager for a partnership that owned 3 Culver resturants in IL and IA.

I miss that food!!!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Yes, Culvers is the name and it's better then ice cream.....:) Freshly made frozen custard, made fresh in the store several times a day.

Craig Culver, the founder and co-owner is a great guy. I have had dinner with him at his home in Prairie Du Sac, WI.

I miss that food!!!
    I only got to eat there a couple of times when we were visiting Wisconsin. The food was so good, and the frozen yogurt was wonderful. Oh man, I hadn't thought about Culvers in a while.

Now I'm hungry.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I only got to eat there a couple of times when we were visiting Wisconsin. The food was so good, and the frozen yogurt was wonderful. Oh man, I hadn't thought about Culvers in a while.

Now I'm hungry.
    Yogurt? You are killing me.....:D It's frozen custard!!! It's creamier and more rich then ice cream! :p The velvet smooth texture is to die for! (Hungry yet?)

The food is all fresh, the burgers are made from midwest steers, a ground steak blend and never frozen! They even have great fried chicken...the chicken arrives fresh and is not breaded until it's ready for the fryer! Fresh is best! My AYCE fried chicken night ended up being a major hit in our little town. We helped put KFC out of business (it was gross there) and were selling more chicken then any store in the chain, even those in larger markets!

I am told know they have Spicy Chipotle Curds.

www.culvers.com
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 01-12-2009 at 12:44 AM.

I miss that food!!!
    I looked at the website and there are some Culver's in this area. We'll have to check it out. SR has been wanting fried chicken. Their's sounds better than the KFC or that frozen Banquet stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I looked at the website and there are some Culver's in this area. We'll have to check it out. SR has been wanting fried chicken. Their's sounds better than the KFC or that frozen Banquet stuff.
    They do use zero trans fat oil for cooking, and have many salads on the menu as well.

The turtle sundae is awesome, a great way to add calcium to your diet. :D

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't get chicken at Culver's, get the butter burger. The chicken pales in comparison.

Butter burger = ground beef + cubed butter, formed into patties. Amazing.

About the only thing not amazingly great at Culver's is their french fries.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Yogurt? You are killing me.....:D It's frozen custard!!! It's creamier and more rich then ice cream! :p The velvet smooth texture is to die for! (Hungry yet?)

The food is all fresh, the burgers are made from midwest steers, a ground steak blend and never frozen! They even have great fried chicken...the chicken arrives fresh and is not breaded until it's ready for the fryer! Fresh is best! My AYCE fried chicken night ended up being a major hit in our little town. We helped put KFC out of business (it was gross there) and were selling more chicken then any store in the chain, even those in larger markets!

I am told know they have Spicy Chipotle Curds.

www.culvers.com
    :D Sorry. I was thinkin' that was the best dang yogurt i ever had.....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!