1. #1 More orders from on high ! 
    Japan Rejects Order From Pope Francis That They Must Accept More Third-World Refugees

Pope Francis’ order to Japan that they must take refugees from the third-world has prompted considerable backlash from Japanese people who do not want to see their culture destroyed by unwanted foreigners.

“In a special way, I ask you to extend the hand of friendship to those who come here, often after great sufferings, seeking refuge in your country,” Pope Francis said to an audience of 900 during his recent visit to Japan.

“Indeed, a small group of refugees is present with us here, and your kindness to them will show that they are not strangers. Not in the least, for you regard them as brothers and sisters,” he added.

A social media backlash began following his comments, with Japanese people being unwilling to accept the Pope’s platitudes about refugees.

“Do that first in the Vatican,” tweeted @Ryounagasugi7. The tweet was liked by 14,600 people and received 4,700 retweets.
    Outrageous that a country would put the welfare of their citizens first.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/japan-...orld-refugees/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Japan is one of the least evangelized industrial nations in the world, they don't give two taco Tuesday squirts about what the pope says.

Quick search says a whopping 500,000 Catholics in Japan, about half a percent. Pope Moonbat must think Japan cowtows to minuscule minorities like Europe and the US does, and he seems to be trying to get Vatican City to do.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Japan is one of the least evangelized industrial nations in the world, they don't give two taco Tuesday squirts about what the pope says.

Quick search says a whopping 500,000 Catholics in Japan, about half a percent. Pope Moonbat must think Japan cowtows to minuscule minorities like Europe and the US does, and he seems to be trying to get Vatican City to do.

That's what I was thinking-why would the Japanese care what the pope thinks?

I have found most people I've met who are either visiting from Japan or immigrating from Japan to respect Christianity, but that could be that respect for others is a very important Japanese cultural value.