1. #1 Injury-Plagued Detroit Lions - Ignore Kaepernick. Sign 2 Young QBs. 
    When the NFL’s Detroit Lions had to place quarterback Jeff Driskel on injured reserve, and with their normal starting quarterback Matthew Stafford out for four consecutive games due to a fractured back, they needed at least one quarterback, but added two over the weekend to their practice squad — and neither was named Colin Kaepernick.

The Lions were one of eight teams that sent representatives to attend Kaepernick’s workout in November. Over the weekend, they signed Kyle Sloter, 25, from the Arizona Cardinals’ practice squad and Joe Callahan, 26, and put both of them on their practice squad, as Fox Business reported. Undrafted rookie David Blough debuted as the Lions’ quarterback on Thanksgiving Day and threw for 280 yards and two touchdowns.

After Kaepernick’s workout for prospective employers, sports business analyst Andrew Brandt wrote in Sports Illustrated, “I have been around the NFL — as an agent, team executive and analyst — for close to 30 years and have never seen the league set up an individual player workout. Teams and agents set up workouts; the NFL does not set up workouts. This was unprecedented.”

So basically,the NFL was pimping for him

Another reason not to watch the NFL

https://conservativefighters.org/new...n-2-young-qbs/
    Last edited by Banacek; 12-03-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Over the weekend, they signed Kyle Sloter, 25, from the Arizona Cardinals’ practice squad and Joe Callahan, 26, and put both of them on their practice squad, as Fox Business reported. Undrafted rookie David Blough debuted as the Lions’ quarterback on Thanksgiving Day and threw for 280 yards and two touchdowns.

3 white guys. kaeperstink goes to social media in 3...2...1 to whine about racism in the team's selection of a QB...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

The Lions do need to consider a permanent replacement for Stafford. He broke his back, he's never going to be the same again. I like him, he's a really nice guy when I see him interviewed, but he probably should retire, for the sake of his family.

The Fords still own the team. Not only do they not want their extremely loyal fan base to boycott the team, they don't want to face a national boycott of Ford products if they sign Kaepernick.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I am still completely free of any nfl now for 3 seasons, also doing a great job cutting any nascar since they are slowly dying and will be defunct soon. I focused entirely on college football and Formula One , the college ball is so much better than the nfl, I just hope allowing them to get paid doesn't destroy college football. I am also hoping Penske restores the Indy car league to it's past stature and brings the Indy 500 qualifications back to the old original that was good enough for 85 years before the greedy bastards started selling rides to foreigners.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Insert the proverbial world's smallest violin please.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Insert the proverbial world's smallest violin please.
    Here ya go (.)
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault