1. #1 Oh Dear George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family and the prosecutors 
    link

malaise (199,015 posts) Oh Dear George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family and the prosecutors

for $100m

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...martin-lawsuit
    <snip>
    George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer cleared of murdering an unarmed black teenager in one of Florida’s most high-profile criminal cases, launched a $100m lawsuit on Wednesday against the dead boy’s family, their lawyer and prosecutors.

Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, 17, following a nighttime altercation between the two at his gated community in Sanford in February 2012. He was acquitted of second-degree murder in a closely watched trial that triggered a national debate over racial injustice, civil rights and gun violence.

In a 36-page lawsuit circulated by his lawyers, Zimmerman claims his reputation was destroyed by the “malicious prosecution” and alleges that the state’s attorney, Angela Corey, and her team of prosecutors relied on a witness who falsely claimed to be Martin’s girlfriend to testify against him.

---------
    This murderer is not well

The jack*sses, Treyvon's money grubbing parents and the professional race baiters aren't going to like this.
    dhol82 (6,481 posts)

1. WTF?

Looney tunes time.

Hope this gets thrown out of court promptly.
    I hope not only that he wins but it precipitates open season on the race baiting jack*sses who destroy someone based on lies and social media.

DFW (35,294 posts)

2. Hard to fathom

What's next, Lee Harvey Oswald's family wanting to sue the Kennedys?
    I must have missed it that the Kennedy's were beating up Oswald when he shot Kennedy.

Hoyt (40,475 posts)

4. That POS ought to be rotting in jail.
    Right. Because he should have let the jack*ss Black kid kill him.......because the jack*ss's skin color was black he was entitled.

link

imanamerican63 (7,462 posts)

George Zimmerman, you are a piece of shit!

I usually don't say this about people, but they are this moronic and desperate, I will call them out.

He is suing the family of Trayvon Martin for $100 million dollars. I did not read the article, but can only imagine why would he even think of doing this. He shoots a young black man to death, because he was afraid of him and now since the only reason he can, he is tormenting the Martin family all over again!

You are piece of SHIT and that is putting lightly. That is all!

Oh, how fitting would it be a judge would throw out that lawsuit and allow the Martin family to counter sue Zimmerman?

Because he "was afraid of him". No, Because he was pounding his head on the cement/ground.
    Wounded Bear (31,924 posts)

6. The family wouldn't need a judge's permission to counter sue...

at least I don't think so. A suit for harassment would be warranted, I should thin
    link
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Racist DUmmies. Zimmerman is a person of color. Looks like he could be one of Julian Castro's kids.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Racist DUmmies. Zimmerman is a person of color. Looks like he could be one of Julian Castro's kids.
    He's a white Hispanic

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

The trial showed it was case of self-defense, Zimmerman had been struck ( breaking nose ) was on the ground getting beaten and having his head pounded on the cement sidewalk. Zimmerman's shirt had been pulled up and Martin tried to grab Zimmerman's pistol. Zimmerman fired a single striking Martin in the chest. The Police didn't arrest Zimmerman.

Later Zimmerman was charged with murder because those on the Left heard a Black teenager had been killed and that was more then enough to convict Zimmerman in their eyes. During the trial we heard from the witnesses and saw the evidence; any where else this would have been a case of self-defense, but to the Left, who rejected the witnesses and the evidence it was murder because it added to their narrative and in the end that's all they cared about.

At the time I was having running debates with a guy called Tracker who had blog called Neon Gods. Tracker was an old government employee and far Left wing guy who saw the State as Mother, Father and Deity.
    His reasons for saying Zimmerman was guilty were that Martin was Black, Zimmerman was a White Hispanic ( something new made up for the trial so jerkazoids could scream Racism at Zimmerman and his supporters ) , Tracker's own hatred/fear of guns and the fact that the Left hadn't had a head to mount on the wall for some time.

Tracker believe all the bullshit the Left was putting out and ignoring all the evidence and disbelieving all the witnesses. And when the verdict came back, he couldn't believe it; Tracker wanted Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life.

I quoted Spencer Tracy to Tracker from TRIAL AT NUREMBERG when asked by the judge who was on trial for crimes against Humanity how they let things get so far under the Nazis.
    " IT WENT TOO FAR THE FIRST TIME YOU SENTENCED A MAN TO DEATH YOU KNEW TO BE INNOCENT." Tracker never got it.

Its the same madness that killed 150 million people in the last century and is willing to kill hundreds of millions more because in their eyes their politics are worth more than a human life and the innocent are to sacrificed to appease evil, sadistic gods who forever hunger for more and more blood.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Hoyt (40,475 posts)

4. That POS ought to be rotting in jail.
    True, but he was stupid enough to attack someone with a handgun and justifiably ended up assuming room temperature because of his stupidity.

Wait. Hoyt is talking about Trevon, right?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

I could certainly see Zimmerman suing the prosecutors along those lines, but Martin's parents?
    While I knew that they shamelessly exploited their son's death in order to turn a profit (i.e. They insisted on being given a substantial percentage of the profits from the sales of the t- shirts with his picture on them), I didn't know if they did or said anything to slander or insult Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The trial showed it was case of self-defense, Zimmerman had been struck ( breaking nose ) was on the ground getting beaten and having his head pounded on the cement sidewalk. Zimmerman's shirt had been pulled up and Martin tried to grab Zimmerman's pistol. Zimmerman fired a single striking Martin in the chest. The Police didn't arrest Zimmerman.
    Indeed. All the facts about the case that have been made public knowledge seemed to heavily corroborate Zimmerman's account of how things happened. It was clear self- defense in a situation in which he would have almost certainly been killed if he hadn't done what he did, which makes the one DUmmy's comment that he did so simply because he was "Afraid of him" all the more despicable.
    What's more, Zimmerman didn't even realize Martin was dead until afterwards, when giving his statement to the police. That means he clearly was not deliberately shooting to kill.
    This is a notable contrast to Martin, who while brutally attacking Zimmerman, shouted at him, "You're gonna die tonight, b*tch!"

The prosecution's case against him relied entirely on shallow emotional appeals, race- baiting, and the testimony of a witness whose credibility was called into serious question during the cross- examination.
    Yet, the DUmmies and other liberal scum continued to insist he was guilty without any evidence to back them up, and some actually had the gall to compare Martin to Emmett Till.

I believe the whole incident could have been avoided had Zimmerman said "Hey, kid, you look lost. I'm George from the neighborhood watch. Can I help you?" instead of following him in his car like he was a criminal. Every store I worked at taught us in security training that security is 2/3 courtesy.

But by the time Zimmerman shot Trayvon, it was self defense. I think the prosecution might have been able to prove involuntary manslaughter, but they got greedy with the 2nd degree murder charge.

Speaking at a sort of hypothetical level, it sounds like the documentary/crockumentary people recently uncovered evidence of prosecutorial misconduct in which Trayvon's family were parties. IF that is the case that could reset any statutorial or informal time limit for this sort of case, and the court would consider the evidence, degree of misconduct, and family involvement.

Zimmerman was rightly found not guilty, and should not have been prosecuted for anything (because, while possibly provable, stupidity is not of itself a crime, ).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech