1. #1 More family entertainment fronm HBO 
    HBO Orders Lena Dunham Produced Drama Exploring Sexuality in a Conservative Community

HBO Max is picking up a new series called Generation, which will be produced by left-wing actress Lena Dunham. The series, created by an 18-year-old woman and her father, will reportedly be exploring “modern sexuality — devices and all” in high school.

Lena Dunham is set to produce the ten-episode comedy-drama, which will follow “a group of high school students whose exploration of modern sexuality (devices and all) tests deeply entrenched beliefs about life, love and the nature of family in their conservative community,” according to a report by Variety.

Generation was created by 18-year-old Zelda Barnz — who will be co-executive producing — and her father Daniel Barnz, who will serve as executive producer alongside Ben Barnz for We’re Not Brothers Productions.
    Warning, viewing the article will subject visitors to a photograph that requires a warning

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...newthread&f=25
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I like some HBO shows, but never watched Dunham's previous show. I don't find her to be funny at all.

I don't see value in a show that is explicit in addressing teen sexuality (devices and all). I don't want to see teens die or get injured trying more risky sexual behavior-auto-erotic asphyxiation or extreme BDSM stuff, but they also shouldn't be encouraged to explore those fantasies, if that is their thing. Those are issues for therapists, not television shows.

Lena Dunham is a self admitted child molesters, who would not shun her? The only people I can think of is other child molesters.