1. #1 BREAKING: Trump speaking on IG Report. 'It's far worse than I ever thought possible' 
    link

These idiots actually think the IG Report is a positive for them..............or they're desperately trying to convince others.

spanone (116,853 posts)

BREAKING: Trump speaking on IG Report. 'It's far worse than I ever thought possible'

He's claiming the entire thing was concocted....oh FUCK THIS SHIT

Pam Bondi is calling this a sad day for the country....she's at the table with him.

lark (13,895 posts) 1. I know it's easy to do, but this was truly expected.

He will never ever tell the truth about his crimes, all he does is lie and lie and lie. So of course this is what he'd say, doesn't even bother me that much since this is all he has in him - lies and hate and greed.
    Millions of dollars and years later and the Jack*sses cannot find anything to impeach him with. Jack*sses "know he lies". How do they know? They "believe it" so it must be true and if they just investigate longer they'll find SOMETHING.

napi21 (43,345 posts)

3. The report was made public so his lies are obvious too! nt
    spanone (116,853 posts)

7. Barr and Durham have come out against the conclusion.....motherfuckers.
    Just wait until their report comes out. They have greater access to more witnesses.

Iliyah (19,728 posts)

25. Their judgment is tainted . .

Many Americans do not "trust" Barr or Durham. It's been proven and it will stand. Therefore fuck them.
    Right. Jack*sses will say that 'it isn't true' and that will be that. More of that 'what we believe and say is the the truth despite the actual evidence and facts'. They look like stupid fools who shouldn't be in charge of anything.

SWBTATTReg (8,452 posts)

8. Lying again, in public. The lies will bring him down. Pathetic.
    Plenty of liars in the IG report. President Trump wasn't one of them.
    malaise (199,187 posts)
    12. He says the report says it was an attempted overthrow of the government

This man is a fucking LIAR.
    He is stark raving mad.
    That's exactly what it was and Hillary and Obama were complicit.
    Baitball Blogger (32,979 posts)

14. I hope he gets specific.

Lisa Page was completely exonerated, so if he defames her I hope she has grounds for a civil lawsuit.
    THAT is highly doubtful.
    PRETZEL (2,807 posts)

27. I don't think anyone really thought Trump would abide by the findings,

that much we knew.

However, Barr and Durham starting a war with the FBI ( which in my opinion is now officially on) is a totally different story.
    Yes, how surprising! The FBI doesn't like to be called on the carpet for their corruption and criminal actions. They thought Hillary was going to win and that she would bury the evidence.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

2. #2 James Comey tweet: 
    link

George II (45,957 posts)

James Comey tweet:

James Comey @Comey

FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I canít change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

2:46 PM - Dec 9, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

23K people are talking about

FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I canít change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

Comey LIES, all the time. He wasn't scheduled on Fox & Friends.

What an ass.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Lisa Page was completely exonerated
    Just like Hunter Biden. Exonerated by whom exactly?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I hope none of these morons ever have the responsibility or safety of other humans in their hands, they are just completely brainless