Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Impeachment Vote Set For Next Week 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    (Bloomberg) ó The House Judiciary Committee is likely to vote on two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump as early as Thursday. The impeachment resolution is H.Res. 755.

Here are the latest developments:

House Vote Tentatively Planned on Wednesday (6:01 p.m.)

An impeachment vote by the full House is tentatively planned for next Wednesday, according to a Democratic leadership aide.

Trump is scheduled to attend a rally that evening in Battle Creek, Michigan.

The impeachment vote would come a day after the House votes on bipartisan spending bills, while the House tentatively would vote next Thursday on the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement, the aide said.
    So as it stands they intend to vote to Impeach President Trump next Wed toward the end of the day. Likely right before they leave for Christmas break. Tentatively the break was scheduled to start this Friday.

Few things to watch for.

1. Will they have the votes? Right now there are at-least 3 who have said they will not. Another 7 who have stated they are on the fence. And 90 who have not said ether way. In addition, with the looming elections Pelosi has said they will not "Whip" their members to vote in support, so they may vote their seat instead. Many at risk may not support.

2. Late changes to Censer. It is a possibility if they realize the support is not there. A means to save face this late. But it too will cost them, as their radical hard core base right now will accept nothing less them full Impeachment.

Keep in mind. They can only lose 17. More then that, and they fail.

SR says that there probably is a reason why they adjourned so abruptly tonight. Granted it was late, but they had been saying that they were at the point of taking a vote. Supposedly they're taking the vote on the judiciary committee tomorrow night. They might be vote-counting and see that they are in jeopardy---but not from those Dems in that judiciary committee.

I'm proud that the Republicans on the committee stood their ground and were fierce in their attacks on this travesty/sham.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I havenít looked into it in depth because there just isnít enough time in a day to cover all of this. Iíve seen articles on breitbart and others claiming that 31 Democrats could lose their jobs over this impeachment sham. Theyíre going to have to choose which side of history they would like to be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    In addition, with the looming elections Pelosi has said they will not "Whip" their members to vote in support, so they may vote their seat instead.
    If this is true it's DOA and I think that's Nancy's plan.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

I think this crap was timed by design to overshadow the release of the IG report. A political pissing match, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    If this is true it's DOA and I think that's Nancy's plan.
    Least publicly that is what they are saying. Privately who knows.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...21/ncrd1100731

Well they are voted to take it to the full house floor now, straight long party lines.

Media now reporting they have enough votes to Impeach, which will take place tomorrow. No official word who will oppose yet. I am not seeing any Republicans supporting.

Get ready for the fun in the Senate. And the short lived happiness of the left as they feel a sense of victory for a couple days.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The final act of this clown show
    is starting now.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The final act of this clown show
    is starting now.
    If only. This dumpster fire is going to continue long after Trump has left office in 2024. I can see the moonbats getting some sort of power at some point in the distant future and doing Trump like they did one very despised Pope who was dug up after he died, put on trial with his body in the witness stand, and getting his "blessing" fingers cut off.

Assuming the House actually impeaches Trump (not counting anything until that check clears, there are some Dems more scared of losing their seats than scared of Pelosi), the Senate is not going to remove him. Whatever wingnut gets the Democrat nomination will pour on the scarlet letter "I" ads and talking points, as will several House, Senate, and state Democrats running, and when it collapses around their ears (not guaranteed, but likely) they will all blame racism, corruption, Russia, and ignorance for their own inability to present a better platform of ideas to run on or a candidate that actually appeals to most Americans.

There will likely be continued investigations, accusations, hearings, and wasted time and money into Trump's second term, cause if proggies and moonbats learned from history, they would not be proggies or moonbats.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!