1. #1 In A Just America Trump Would Have Been In Prison Decades Ago 
    link

The DUmp is in fine form today. They are enraged that Republican's won't vote to remove President Trump without evidence of a "high crime or misdemeanor".

Of course they are enraged at President Trump and Republicans and not at the media or the Republican politicians who have LIED to them over and over again, claiming that President Trump is a "crook" and THEY have the evidence. It was all lies, rumor and innuendo TRYING to push down his approval rating figuring THEN Republicans would have to vote him out.

DanieRains (104 posts)

In A Just America Trump Would Have Been In Prison Decades Ago

But the rich and powerful never have to pay for their crimes.

How many children did Epstein have to rape before "something bad" happened to him?

Mitch is one big part of the problem.

If Mitch was around in 1971 and the head of Charles Manson's jury, Manson would be free. His "family" killed liberals, and that is ok with Mitch and his "supporters" now wouldn't it be?

Trump is guilty and would be removed if he had a fair trial.

Thanks for letting us know this is a fact Mitch.

There's the liberal agenda coming out. He's "RICH" and so he IS GUILTY and must pay.

It doesn't matter that there is no evidence of a crime. Liberals "know" it so it must be so.

link

shockey80 (2,813 posts)

At first I was furious with Moscow Mitch. Now I realize he gave us a great gift.

Moscow Mitch said this. I, the lead juror in an impeachment trial will do what the defendant wants me to do, Acquit. That my friends is evidence that must become part of the trial. I was so angry at first I wanted the Democrats to boycott the trial, no longer. Now I want them to go to this trial and put the entire Republican party on trial.

If the Democrats cannot find a way to take advantage of this gigantic blunder by Moscow Mitch they should just pack up and go home.

All of America will be watching this trial. What Moscow Mitch said should be front and center during the trial. It is now impossible to have a fair trial. Moscow Mitch cannot take back what he said, it's on video. The democrats have a huge opportunity to show the American people the Republicans no longer believe in the constitution, their oath, the rule of law.

It is time for the Democrats to become brutal, vicious, give no quarter. Our democracy depends on it.

Ahhhhh, yes, another liberal who is ENRAGED that Republicans will not convict to remove from office when there is no 'high crime or misdemeanor". Did the idiots think that in the trial Democrats would be able to dictate who the witnesses were, hiding those they disagreed with and using second and third hand information from those who "presumed" to know what President Trump meant irrespective of his words?

Democrats know they have nothing and they're continuing to have temper tantrums.

And Democrats are to become "brutal, vicious"? We've seen what they are willing to do so far so what does that mean?
    eleny (44,438 posts)

5. It deligitimizes the acquittal

No it doesn't.

pandr32 (5,003 posts)

25. It does

I'll bet they will all put forward that the whole thing is nothing more than a sham, a witch hunt, and a shameless partisan stunt, and that they have no intention of playing along--enabling the brazen and unamerican attempt by desperate Democrats to avenge the 2016 election in which they legitimately lost.

Wait for it.
    That's because it is.

avebury (9,870 posts)

6. Moscow Mitch has publicly made the Republican

Senators accessories after the fact and complicit on Trump’s crimes.

I wonder if there could be a civil RICCO filed against Trump, his minions in the Executive branch, and his Rethugs enablers in Congress.
    rso (311 posts)

8. Mitch

Democrats should go on a 24/7 Media campaign saying that Mitch’s statement totally invalidates any acquittal.

It does however make me wonder what made up bull crap they "held back" or would have magically appear during the trial.........like they did with the Kavanaugh hearing. They have no morals; they certainly would dish new lies during the trial to try to sway opinion.

link

shockey80 (2,816 posts)
    There is a word that defines what Trump and the Republicans are trying to put in place.

Tyranny, Complete government control, run by a dictator. The Democrats should start using this word when talking about Trump and the Republicans because it's the truth.

No, idiots. Being out of power in a Democracy doesn't mean the other party wants "tyranny".

DEMOCRATS refusing to accept a legitimately elected President and doing EVERYTHING they can to take him out including the sham impeachment, however IS TYRANNY.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Allrighty then, we are unjust, why don't you just leave, try a different planet.
    I got nuthin

In your America all the Conservative , Libertarian and Independent radio, blogs, forums, YouTube channels, Fox News and Blaze TV would vanish into the night and fog.

In your America books would vanish from books stores and libraries.

In your America The Bill Of Rights would be erased.

In your America goons would come to our houses to seize firearms and arrest us for having the wrong kind of books, magazines and videos.

In your America people would get show trials and would get sent to " re-education camps " or put up against a wall and shot.

In your America only the Elites would get to own anything while the rest of us would be forced to pay for cars and homes that belong to the State, and not to us.

In Your America we would live in a state of fear, informers and secret police everywhere.

You have no idea what justice is, only a spoiled child's never ending list of demands.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies are always "Enraged" about something.

It's their natural state.
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is a very interesting slant from the DUpipo, they usually find justice to be highly over-rated.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

LPC Noob seeking DUmp Cred.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

In that asshole's America we'd be wearing a badge on our clothing. They'd better be glad it's not a just America or there would be far more Democrats in the county jails this year than there actually are.