1. #1 Elementary School Invites Convicted Felon Drag Queen to Talk to Children 
    An elementary school in Austin, Texas invited a convicted felon drag queen to talk to children having either ignored or failed to carry out a full background check.

The Blackshear Fine Arts Academy invited Miss Kitty Litter ATX (real name David Robinson) to spend time with kids despite Robinson being a convicted prostitute.

Emails between the school’s librarian, Roger Grape, and Robinson suggest that Robinson knew he wouldn’t pass a background check and the school either ignored it or failed to carry one out.

“The guidelines for submission automatically disqualify me if the deferred adjudication for prostitution is considered a conviction… so I don’t know if [it’s] ethical to submit,” wrote Robinson.

“So either the school didn’t go through with the background check — or ignored it altogether. Either option is equally distressing,” writes the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins.
    https://summit.news/2019/12/12/eleme...k-to-children/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

What the fuck is up with all these places that should be safe havens for children like schools and libraries inviting sexual deviants and predators to come and try to sell their perversions to the kids?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

This is the part of these events I really have a problem with. Everyone who works with children should have to pass a criminal record check. That is the law in most states. I don't know if they make exceptions because the story hour doesn't really involve physical contact with children, but still. The only exceptions I know are for Scared Straight programs with prison inmates scaring teenagers out of a life of crime. But you generally have armed COs present in those situations.

If you can't pass the record check, then stick to Drag Queen Bingo with an adult audience.