Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Everyone else has had more sex than me 
    BSR
    Guest
    TISM rocks.. They're from Sonnabend's home planet.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuaH2gE2WM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    TISM rocks.. They're from Sonnabend's home planet.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuaH2gE2WM
    are you just now discovering them?? :) I've been a fan for years :) My favorites beyond this one include - If you're ugly, forget it - Been caught wankin - all homeboys are dickheads - and I Might be a C**T, But I'm Not a Fucking C**T.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    are you just now discovering them?? :) I've been a fan for years :) My favorites beyond this one include - If you're ugly, forget it - Been caught wankin - all homeboys are dickheads - and I Might be a C**T, But I'm Not a Fucking C**T.
    No, I've know about them for a couple of years...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Okay. Completely. Totally. Brand-New to me.

    I like.

    Thanks.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Okay. Completely. Totally. Brand-New to me.

    I like.

    Thanks.
    http://thepiratebay.org/search/tism/0/99/0



    :D here ya go :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,360
    When I saw the headline I thought, "Why didn't BSR put this in the Whiny Zone?" :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    When I saw the headline I thought, "Why didn't BSR put this in the Whiny Zone?" :p


    lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •