Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Dont call the cardinals that its not nice

no you are the idiot thats rooting for the queerlers :eek::D
    yup. I'm rooting for a team with 5 rings and one on the way :) You on the otherhand . . . . your team TIES with the bengals. All of the teams the steelers lost to this season were in the playoffs. Can you make the same claim?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    yup. I'm rooting for a team with 5 rings and one on the way :) You on the otherhand . . . . your team TIES with the bengals. All of the teams the steelers lost to this season were in the playoffs. Can you make the same claim?

No but a lot of the teams we beat were/are in the playoffs. Giants,steelers,cards,Atlanta.

BURN!!!!!!

I noticed you almost lost the the browns lol another team we destroyed. I know you dont like to bet money like men do but we have to come up with a bet your girly man sensitivity can live with if both teams make it to the SB. You up for it? ask your wife for permission.

FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

No but a lot of the teams we beat were/are in the playoffs. Giants,steelers,cards,Atlanta.

BURN!!!!!!

I noticed you almost lost the the browns lol another team we destroyed. I know you dont like to bet money like men do but we have to come up with a bet your girly man sensitivity can live with if both teams make it to the SB. You up for it? ask your wife for permission.

FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I already told you - I don't gamble. You know - kinda like you don't use spell check or proof read your posts before you hit enter? That's how I feel about gambling. It's something I NEVER do. ;)

Banned
    I already told you - I don't gamble. You know - kinda like you don't use spell check or proof read your posts before you hit enter? That's how I feel about gambling. It's something I NEVER do. ;)
    Because you are a pussy. Everything spelled ok for you? proof read it and all I hope my point got across to you. You I shall ignore from now on.

Its funny in that post every word is spelled right, I am sorry its not the kind of prose you are used to but you can kiss the fattest part of my ass if you dont like it.

someone has anger managment issues! lol

Banned
    someone has anger managment issues! lol
    No I really don't but from now on don't tell me how great the steelers are if you dont want to back it up.

I am sorry if you had some gambling problem in the past or whatever but stop talking trash if you are not willing to put up a stupid Avi ,sig line bet.

No I really don't but from now on don't tell me how great the steelers are if you dont want to back it up.

I am sorry if you had some gambling problem in the past or whatever but stop talking trash if you are not willing to put up a stupid Avi ,sig line bet.
    gambling problem? NAH. I just have standards that I stick to no matter what. :p I don't gamble - UNLESS everyone at work is doing a lottery pool . . . . I refuse to be the guy stuck behind when everyone else gets rich instantly and quits - but other than that - I just don't do it. Just like I don't get drunk or cheat on my wife.

NOW as for backing up how incredibly AWESOME the steelers are - I'd like to point out the following:

This game is gonna be what football is suppose to be about, a hard hitting smashmouth game. I'd rather see a 14 - 10 defensive battle over a 48 - 45 ballet.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    This game is gonna be what football is suppose to be about, a hard hitting smashmouth game. I'd rather see a 14 - 10 defensive battle over a 48 - 45 ballet.
    I'd LOVE to see a repeat of the third quarter of that chargers game again with the steelers holding the ravens to 17 second of possession of the ball!

Banned
    gambling problem? NAH. I just have standards that I stick to no matter what. :p I don't gamble - UNLESS everyone at work is doing a lottery pool . . . . I refuse to be the guy stuck behind when everyone else gets rich instantly and quits - but other than that - I just don't do it. Just like I don't get drunk or cheat on my wife.

NOW as for backing up how incredibly AWESOME the steelers are - I'd like to point out the following:

Dude one minute you say you NEVER gamble then turn around and say you would if its a office type pool?

I am talking about a stupid avatar bet or sig line, lighten up Francis.