Thread: "Les Juifs sont nos chiens" ,"The Jews are our dogs":

1. #1 "Les Juifs sont nos chiens" ,"The Jews are our dogs": 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Les Juifs sont nos chiens"

... or "The Jews are our dogs": The enthusiastic chant on the streets of Montreal, along with cries of "Hezbollah! Nasrallah!"

It's easy to think all this stuff is just about the Jew troublemakers, and who cares about them, right? But the thuggery on display in western cities is meant to intimidate not the despised Jew dogs but a more general audience - and it seems to be doing the job. Powerline notes the bizarre response from the French government to a Molotov cocktail attack on a synagogue in St-Denis:

Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie said France has faced a "very clear increase" in anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim attacks since Israel started an offensive against the militant group Hamas in Gaza on Dec. 27.

Would it be too much for a French reporter to ask Mme Alliot-Marie to provide an example of an "anti-Muslim attack" since December 27th? None seems to have been reported in the French press, unlike the daily attacks on synagogues, kosher butchers, schools and individual Jews in Paris, Toulouse, Bordeaux, etc. So the Interior Minister would appear to be promoting a wholly false equivalence. Why would she do this?

Well, halfway through the Montreal video, you'll briefly see the demonstrators taunt the police, daring them to enforce their authority. For a clearer picture, look at this "pro-Palestinian" protest in London and the Metropolitan Police retreating in the face of a crowd jeering, "Run, run, you cowards!" and "Fatwa!" The west's deluded multiculti progressives should understand: In the end, this isn't about Gaza, this isn't about Jews. It's about you.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...M5MjAyN2IxOGY=

I'm shocked at the antisemitism that has been growing unchecked in the West over the past 10 years. Jews themselves (secular Jews, anyway) seem completely unconcerned. I guess if a synagogue gets trashed or if a Jewish community center gets shot up by Muslims, it's not their problem. Maybe they are waiting for an all-out attack on Starbucks or something.

When your enemy says that they want to kill you and enslave your family, I'd take them at their word. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm shocked at the antisemitism that has been growing unchecked in the West over the past 10 years. Jews themselves (secular Jews, anyway) seem completely unconcerned. I guess if a synagogue gets trashed or if a Jewish community center gets shot up by Muslims, it's not their problem. Maybe they are waiting for an all-out attack on Starbucks or something.

When your enemy says that they want to kill you and enslave your family, I'd take them at their word. :mad:
    And the do somthing to bring it to everyone else's attention... although Jews don't get a pass. When Israel is attacted the world expects them to just sit there and take it. They defend themselves and they get blamed for defending themselves. Do we live in bizarro world or what?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It's always been acceptable to hate jews. Oh there have been times when it was frowned upon in public . . . . but in private? Quite another story.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    It's always been acceptable to hate jews. Oh there have been times when it was frowned upon in public . . . . but in private? Quite another story.
    It's not acceptable to me. :mad:

It's not acceptable to me. :mad:
    I'm speaking generally. There are people who will stand up for the wrongfully attacked - but they are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I'm speaking generally. There are people who will stand up for the wrongfully attacked - but they are few and far between.
    People still don't seem to have mastered the lesson: first the Jews, then the rest of us.

People still don't seem to have mastered the lesson: first the Jews, then the rest of us.
    hey - I'm jewish enough myself that Hitler would have packed me up and sent me to a camp. Odds are there are plenty of other people out there who are in the same boat and don't know it. I only found out a couple of years ago.

Paul said it enough times in Romans... you'd think that people would get it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis