1. #1 Homelessness in Austin Blamed for Stabbings in a Coffee Shop 
    It is likely you read about the Austin knife attack. One man in his twenties died and four others were stabbed inside a coffee shop. One man in his fifties was transported to a trauma center with life-threatening injuries. The other two were treated and hospitalized.

It’s a terrible story.

According to Fox 4 News, the knifer had been detained by civilians outside a restaurant before the stabbing. He then broke loose and randomly stabbed people in the coffee shop.
    https://twitter.com/KoskionFOX7/stat...coffee-shop%2F

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...a-coffee-shop/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I heard about this on 590 KLBJ local radio last night. They seemed to suspect that he was homeless, but didnít want to say one way or another. Perhaps, because they werenít sure at the time, and being careful of their reporting.

Iím telling you folks, Iím about ready to open carry a giant, nasty blade (which we can do legally) in addition to the 45 cal cannon in the backseat of my car. I was over on the West side of IH35 earlier today and I saw tents in places Iíve never seen them before. The homeless are like zombies in the streets. Itís becoming a lot worse than it was about a year ago.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I heard about this on 590 KLBJ local radio last night. They seemed to suspect that he was homeless, but didnít want to say one way or another. Perhaps, because they werenít sure at the time, and being careful of their reporting.

Iím telling you folks, Iím about ready to open carry a giant, nasty blade (which we can do legally) in addition to the 45 cal cannon in the backseat of my car. I was over on the West side of IH35 earlier today and I saw tents in places Iíve never seen them before. The homeless are like zombies in the streets. Itís becoming a lot worse than it was about a year ago.
    Damn that Trump!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Damn that Trump!!!!
    25 years ago in Austin, when I guess it was cool to be a slacker, people would come up to your table in a restaurant and say ďHey, Iím trying to get something to eat.Ē You fill in the rest. They looked totally employable and just lazy assed slackers seeking a free ride. I never gave them anything.