Thread: I remember the good ol days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Lincoln was the greatest. GW Bush is just in the top 5. Get it straight.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: JB! You need to get out more, seriously. Perhaps take in a soccer match. :D

Quote Originally Posted by riverwalker View Post
    The good ol days, when bush was the 'greatest president in the history of the United States'. How many times did I hear that laugher?

The good ol days, when democrats and liberalism were a 'dying ideology. Ha!

The good ol days, when you could finger point at anyone you didn't agree with and call them traitors and pretend it made you feel strong. Just like you saw Ann Coulter do.

The good ol days, when Tobey Keith and Dubya were wingnut idols and anyone who opposed the war was accused of a lack of patriotism. Let's face it, wingers, logic was never your friend.

The good ol days, when you could run down liberals and Democrats all you want, to try and build yourselves up - and now the day is coming when they're gonna be running the whole show.

It looks everything you wanted in the good ol days ain't gonna happen, and in fact, your ideology is the one dying.

It's time you take off the blinders. Your party is over.
    So because a Quasi-Liberal (Bush) ran under the guise of the Republican party...conservatism is dead?
    Bush is no conservative....and if you think rejection of the Republican party this November means acceptance of Liberalism, you are a moron destined for more heartache in future elections.

The Democrats have won 3 elections in 40 years my friend.

One because of the Vietnam war and Watergate....and 2 as a rejection of a Recession and a weak candidate in Bob Dole.

If this one is lost it will be because of the Iraq deboggle, the economy tanking, and that Bushy went ape shit with big government like the Patriot Act, and NCLB.
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 06-23-2008 at 04:19 PM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Oh, I get it. You actually think it matters which party is in charge anymore.

Aren't you precious.
    That actually sums it up pretty good these days.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    :eek: :eek: :eek: JB! You need to get out more, seriously. Perhaps take in a soccer match. :D
    I was more concerned by his Lincoln comment.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I was more concerned by his Lincoln comment.
    Yeah, Lincoln was shit. The original big government president.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

BSR
    Yeah, A new chew toy !!!!

:D