Hybrid View

1. #1 Things You Shouldn't Have To Tell People. 
    Turn signals are not optional decorative elements on vehicles. They have a function and that function will prevent me from smacking you into next week during rush hour.

Toilet paper does not magically reappear on the empty holder the moment you leave the bathroom. You must actually retrieve a new roll, unwrap it, and hang it on the holder yourself. Seriously.

Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls are not a food group. They are not even a food.

Oddly enough, I do not instantly lose my hearing when your cell phone rings. I can hear every detail as you discuss your latest bout with oral gonorrhea, your child's most recent arrest, or your laughable excuses to debt collectors.

What are some other things we shouldn't have to tell people? :D

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Turn signals are not optional decorative elements on vehicles. They have a function and that function will prevent me from smacking you into next week during rush hour.

Toilet paper does not magically reappear on the empty holder the moment you leave the bathroom. You must actually retrieve a new roll, unwrap it, and hang it on the holder yourself. Serious

Oddly enough, I do not instantly lose my hearing when your cell phone rings. I can hear every detail as you discuss your latest bout with oral gonorrhea, your child's most recent arrest, or your laughable excuses to debt collectors.

My wife and I have this battle at home.. Since you use it to wipe every time you go to the bathroom and I use it once a day. You win.. Replace the roll yourself.. :mad:

Same goes with putting the seat down... I don't complain when you leave it down and I have to pee. I just lift it up and go to work.So shut up if the seat is up. Push it down. It's not rocket science..
    Last edited by BSR; 01-13-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    My wife and I have this battle at home.. Since you use it to wipe every time you go to the bathroom and I use it once a day. You win.. Replace the fucking roll yourself.. :mad:
    I have a similar discussion regarding toilet seat usage.

You complain if I leave the seat down, because I might make a mess, but if I leave the seat up, then you have to worry about falling in.

In contrast, if the seat were to be left up all the time, there would never be a risk of making a mess, and you would know to put the seat down before you go.

Since you're the one with the problem, shouldn't you be the one who bears the burden to solve that problem?

Consequently, I always make sure to put the toilet seat down when I'm done.

I have solved the toilet seat problem by having Toto toilets installed all over the house.
    They close automatically.

rm -rf obama*

I keep the whole thing down when not in use. Close the cover too - I have no interest in seeing the inside of the toilet!!!! While we're on the topic - NO ONE should have to be told to FLUSH when you are done. I had a roommate who thought it was his job to leave me presents - I nearly killed him before I ended up throwing him out.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I have a similar discussion regarding toilet seat usage.

You complain if I leave the seat down, because I might make a mess, but if I leave the seat up, then you have to worry about falling in.

In contrast, if the seat were to be left up all the time, there would never be a risk of making a mess, and you would know to put the seat down before you go.

Since you're the one with the problem, shouldn't you be the one who bears the burden to solve that problem?

Consequently, I always make sure to put the toilet seat down when I'm done.
    I've had that discussion with the males in my house. With the daddy-male, I talked about sweet little girls getting up at 2 AM and sitting on that horribly dirty rim...and what kinds of infections little girls get. :D

With the youner males, we had a deal. The feminine products are NOT displayed after use, and they put the seat down. Seat up...deal is off. We have to look at the toilet, they have to avoid looking at the trash can. :D

Our seat is always down. :p
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Everyone should have a case of BACON IN A CAN in da house.

That is all.:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

mmmmmmm... Bacon.....

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I perfer my bacon free ranged.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Toilet paper does not magically reappear on the empty holder the moment you leave the bathroom. You must actually retrieve a new roll, unwrap it, and hang it on the holder yourself. Seriously.

Swiss Cake Rolls... ummm good. The secret to healing all the worlds ills are made in a Little Debbie factory.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis